I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Monday, November 16, 2015

Gifted Gorgeousness SAL 2015 - Update #11


This month's post is very much the same as last month.... a bit of déjà vu happening here I think!!

Moutons de Saisons "Printemps et ete" - Collection Tralala
Gift from Kaye from Kitten Stitching.  The original post of when Kaye gave me these charts is here.

Tralala Collection - Mouton de Saisons
Moutons de Saisons "printemps"
The last time you saw the cute "printemps" was last month...

"Printemps" - 15 Oct 2015
Because I love this piece so much I kept it out and kept stitching on it in between other pieces, and I am very pleased to show you that a considerable amount of progress has happened, including a frog and restitch of the brown line at the bottom (I misread the chart due to the fold line and stitched it as brown instead of green!)

"Printemps" - 15 Nov 2015
Again another déjà vu moment as this is all I have to show for November's GG post!  Hopefully December's post will be a bit more interesting and exciting!

Meanwhile, don't forget to visit Jo's blog for the link ups to see what everyone else worked on this month!

I do have some other stitching to show you including multiple finishes.... so stay tuned for that post tomorrow!


Til next time, happy stitching
Hugs xx 




If you're not sure what this particular SAL is all about.... Jo from Serendipitous Stitching hosts this SAL - the link to my post late last year about the SAL is here.... but essentially this SAL is about stitching charts/kits or using fabrics & threads that we have received as gifts, won in giveaways or anything that is intended be a gift or giveaway prize... or anything else that you can loosely use the word "gift" for!!  If you wish to sign up for this SAL, click on the button below or the button on my sidebar and you will be re-directed to Jo's blog.

12 comments:

  1. So pretty! Looking forward to your next post of finishes:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Printemps is so refreshing - I love it! I enjoy watching your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute design Leonie... perfect stitching as always! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that you are enjoying stitching the patterns, Noni. Printemps is looking so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fabric and colors you have used for this piece more than the model piece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such nice progress on this wonderful Tralala design. reminds me of the fact that my last Tralala stitching was way too long ago. Time to pull out the next and start on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. These are such cute designs. The green looks so much better than the brown!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)