I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

TUSAL October 2015

Here we go for a very quick flyby post.... I have been trying to find time for the last 2 days to get this post written and ticked off the To-Do List all to no avail until now!  I am waiting for a visitor to come and see the boss, so thought while I am waiting I would sneak the opportunity and post!!

Just a photo of the little monthly ORT's this time (I forgot to get the suitcase out on Monday night when I took the photo!)

TUSAL Oct 2015
As it's October, and nearly Halloween, I added some cobwebs to the pic.... and you may also notice the Tardis hanging around as well - that's because Dr Who is back on the TeeVee... and also because my little ORT's tin is bigger on the inside!!

Visitor still hasn't arrived.... but that's good as I got my post done and dusted... and now I can pack up and be ready to go home as soon as the visitor is settled in - yee hah!! :o)

So that's it for my super dupper quick TUSAL update!  Shame I don't have a time machine in real life as I could go back to yesterday and pretend I posted on time!!

Til next time, happy stitching...
Hugs xx


*********************
If you don't know (or haven't heard) about the 2015 TUSAL, Daffycat is again hosting the fun Totally Useless SAL (TUSAL).  Essentially we stitch and save our ORT's (Old Raggety Threads) and every New Moon those of us participating in the TUSAL post a picture of our ORT's jar, and then leave little msgs for Daffycat on her blog to show that we have been stitching and have posted our wonderful pics.  Please head over to her sign up page and join in the fun!

New Moons - 2015
11th November
11th December

4 comments:

  1. Cute little tin full of nice colours you've been working with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing everyone's orts. I always forget to post mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are good looking ORTs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)