I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Gifted Gorgeousness SAL 2015 - Update #10


Yeah.... I did it! I am on time for my October GG post!

For this month's GG post I decided to devote some stitching time and love to one of my longer neglected pieces....

Moutons de Saisons "Printemps et ete" - Collection Tralala
Gift from Kaye from Kitten Stitching.  The original post of when Kaye gave me these charts is here.

Tralala Collection - Mouton de Saisons
Moutons de Saisons "printemps"
The last time you saw, and I stitched on "printemps" was back in July .... I left my sweet little sheep and his/her rabbit friend looking like this:


Are you ready for the latest reveal of "primtemps"?  Prepare to be almost amazed...


I am so pleased with my progress on this one....  sitting on my backside all weekend and every evening after tea is starting to pay off in stitching progress!  I am almost finished the main part of the design, and then I will be onto the bottom part and the border, and who knows we may even have a finish before the end of the year!

Tonight I will do a bit more on this one, but then alas he will have to go back into the stitching basket as the month is half way through I haven't even started my Halloween Ghost or Christmas Angel/Nativity...

That is unfortunately all I have to show for this GG post.... see you next month!  Don't forget to visit Jo's blog for the link ups to see what everyone else worked on this month!


Til next time, happy stitching
Hugs xx 




If you're not sure what this particular SAL is all about.... Jo from Serendipitous Stitching hosts this SAL - the link to my post late last year about the SAL is here.... but essentially this SAL is about stitching charts/kits or using fabrics & threads that we have received as gifts, won in giveaways or anything that is intended be a gift or giveaway prize... or anything else that you can loosely use the word "gift" for!!  If you wish to sign up for this SAL, click on the button below or the button on my sidebar and you will be re-directed to Jo's blog.

14 comments:

  1. Amazing progress! I love these sweet sheep. I haven't started my Christmas Ornie for October yet either...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made great progress,it is a lovely design:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Noni from other side of our little planet :) ) We having late Autumn and the yeard has already been on frost many mornings.From the shdow behind our house it wont melt even at the daytime.
    Love this SAL and its teme ! Well done again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Fantastic progress on the Tralala design.
    Did you spot your name in the winners on my post? It was a Double Aussie Win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Noni, how wonderful to see your stitches come to life, always a treat to view xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great progress, this is a very adorable design:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very cute, and bright and colourful too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I AM amazed, such great progress on this beautiful piece. But I know, these Tralala designs have something addictive, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ow My what a big progress. you really did a great job!!
    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥