I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

TUSAL September 2015

Can you believe this... I forgot to post my TUSAL update over the weekend.... so I must make amends rights now!

Sorry for the really uninspiring picture of my ORT's this month... remembering to take photos just before I go to bed at night does not lend to awe-inspiring pictures!!


So there you have them.... a little suitcase full of ORTs since the last new moon... and a big suitcase full of 2015 ORT's so far!  If you're wondering what's in the background - just my iPad and my never-ending cup of tea (wish it was never-ending!) :o)  Told you.... very uninteresting photo this time around!!

While I'm here though, I thought you might like to see an update photo of "ABC Chats" from Les Brodeuses Parisiennes that I am stitching for TAC.  Last time you saw them I had started on Kitty "B".


Well Kitty "B" now looks like this:


Bit hard to see the kitty but I promise you he is starting to appear.... the red has been a pain to stitch if I have to frog as it is leaving red fluff behind.... I am hoping to get back to this one for IHWS which I believe should be happening this weekend.

So that's it for my very quick TUSAL update!

Til next time, happy stitching...
Hugs xx


*********************
If you don't know (or haven't heard) about the 2015 TUSAL, Daffycat is again hosting the fun Totally Useless SAL (TUSAL).  Essentially we stitch and save our ORT's (Old Raggety Threads) and every New Moon those of us participating in the TUSAL post a picture of our ORT's jar, and then leave little msgs for Daffycat on her blog to show that we have been stitching and have posted our wonderful pics.  Please head over to her sign up page and join in the fun!

New Moons - 2015
13th October
11th November
11th December

12 comments:

  1. Love your ORT 'jars' - so cute!! And the cats...ooww so sweet:)
    By the way, I'd love to be a 'reply commenter' but I don't know how to change my setting... Any advice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have left a comment on latest stitching post with instructions... hopefully it works! :o) xx

      Delete
  2. Ooops...I forgot about the orts too! Great stitching - I love those charts! When I was in Paris I tried to go to their store but they were on vacation and the store was closed....maybe it was for the best as my credit card would have been maxed out! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One day I hope to get back to Paris and go and visit them... but I am going to have to save up the pennies for quite some time before I go though I think (or get a brand new c/card just for that shopping trip!!) xx

      Delete
  3. Love that wee little suitcase, so sweet, nice colours in there... what do you do with your ORTS at the end of the year? do you stuff a little pillow like a lot of stitchers do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't get my ort post up yet either. You have a great collection so far! I love the little cases they're in. Wonderful stitching progress :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stitching!!:) love the 'A', I am sure 'B ' would be cute as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely letter stitching. The Ort pic looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ORTs and I love those little kitties - I am getting so tempted!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the suitcasse.. really great!!
    Great progress on the ABC cats.
    That you still can keep it all up.. good luck

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely ort containers. And you would also find such a never-ending cup of tea at my place wherever I am. It's the source of daily jokes from my husband, lol. Nice progress on your B Kitty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥