I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

My Little Black Cat!

Yep, that's right.... this post is all about my little black cat... not a little black book or a little black dress... but a little black cat!! :o) (sorry.... just couldn't resist....)

As you know from previous posts I have been stitching Halloween themed ornies for the Hallowe'en Ornie SAL 2015 - some month's are more successful than others!  The theme for August was Black Cats.

As any cat fan knows there are millions of cat designs out in the big wide stitching world for us to choose from... and while I did do some looking around to see what else was out there, I had always planned to stitch the black cat that appears in the Sneak Peek Halloween design that I am currently stitching.

When you last saw this WIP it looked like this:

"Sneak Peek Halloween" as at 24 August 2015
And as of last night it looks like this:

"Sneak Peek Halloween" as at 31 August 2015
Yes!  Another mini finish done and dusted!!

The theme for September is "Spooky Words" and then we have "Ghosts" for October.  There is a ghost square on this piece so you will see it again sometime in October.

That's it for another spooky stitching update.  Hopefully I will be back again soon with some more kitty stitching to show as this weekend is Detention time for The Alphabet Club.


Til next time, happy stitching!
Hugs xx

15 comments:

  1. Great progress;) Your black cat is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute piece, that would make a good round robin piece too. I haven't done a round robin for years but they were great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sweet little black cat peeping out of this design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe, such a funny cat design. I'm not a real cat person but I definitely love this cat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little black cat!! Congrats on the finish!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colour of the fabric and the little black cat too of course!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a terrific black cat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cat , love the fabric too. See you on Saturday arvo! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the cute finish Noni.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great finish on your black cat:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your black cat is adorable, I love the way he is peeping out from the corner like that - so very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. and a nother finish that I can comment about!!
    Its a real cute cat.. looks like your own.. he looks funny with his eyes!!
    Great job on it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)