I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Friday Frolics & FNSI

Happy Saturday!

Now if today is Saturday, then that means yesterday was Friday.... and Friday now means "Friday Frolics".... and as it was the third Friday of the month it was also "FNSI"!

You would have seen FNSI (hosted by Sugarlane Designs) around before, but "Friday Frolics" is a new Friday stitching plan/idea suggested by Kaye (Kitten Stitching).

Kaye has set up a blog with the aim of stitching on WIPs or UFOs on a Friday night and then posting our progress... and who knows we may all end up with more finishes.  Link to the "Kitten Stitching & Friday Frolics" (FF) blog is here.... and also on my sidebar where you see this gorgeous badge that Kaye created just for the blog :o)


Without further ado... here is my FF & FNSI update for this week:

As I have been doing all week... I continued stitching on Lizzie Kate's "Feelin' Festive" as I really want to finish this one by the end of the weekend.

"Feelin' Festive" looked like this when you saw it on Monday for my "GG" post...


and now it looks like this:


I am now so close to finishing this one that I can taste it!!! :o)


Before I go.... this weekend is IHSW so if you're planning on stitching this weekend why not pop over to Joyce's blog (Random Ramblings) and sign up and then post your stitching update on Monday!

I shall now leave you to enjoy your Saturday - hopefully you have some gorgeous weather where you are, and no doubt if you have a cat they will have found whatever scrap of sun they can just like Oscar did the other day!


He wedges himself in between Hubby's bedside table and the window so that he can lay in the morning sun as it comes through the corner of the window!  He just adores the sun.... right now they are both outside on their "catio" (cat patio) sunning themselves in the Spring sunshine!


Til next time, happy stitching!


18 comments:

  1. Hello Noni. Love your stitching and your sun worshipper is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Noni. Love your stitching and your sun worshipper is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitching! Such a fun SAL and I love the badge too. Enjoy IHSW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cross stitch Noni......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable little reindeer. And your cat looks very comfy too! They always find the best spots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stitching, well done !
    Käthe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it when you are so close to the finish line...such a sense of achievement. Now onto the new project/s.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That's great progress! Now I think I have to get that chart! Love your kitty pic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As it is mid Sunday afternoon now, you must be nearly done with Feelin' Festive. Can't wait to see the finished pic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Almost a Xmas finish.. keep it up!!
    cute cat... he is really enjoying life

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is adorable! So close.
    Oscar is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  12. He's adorable, that's the cat and the reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely stitching! love your phrase.....so close, I can taste it! Your kitty looks like he is warning you "this is my spot and there isn't room for anyone else"

    ReplyDelete
  14. adorable stitching, and beautiful kitty! sounds like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your festive stitching. Hope by now you have finished it. Oscar is so handsome... I have three girls here just drooling over him :o) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This little reindeer is just adorable. I have been looking for patterns with reindeer as I really love them for ornaments and cards and found some very cute ones for my Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely finish and it is great to see your Joan Elliott again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)