I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Monday, August 17, 2015

New SAL Blogs on the block!

Morning!

Just a quick post this morning before I head off to the Dentist for more root canal work on my pesky tooth.... what a way to start a Monday morning, hey?!?

I wanted to mention some SAL blogs that have recently been set up by Kaye (Kitten Stitching).

I have mentioned this one before, but it is so good I just have to mentioned it again!!
If you like Christmas stitching and want to join in on the fun of having a monthly theme to stitch to, then why not come over to the Christmas Ornie SAL blog.  This blog is the sister of the Hallowe'en Ornie SAL blog...


If you love to stitch the gorgeous Prairie Schooler designs then you will want to go over and join in on this blog.  Kaye set this one up after hearing about the PS team's imminent retirement....  The link to the Prairie Schooler SAL blog is here...


As is often the case, I am late to the Prairie Schooler party... but hopefully by joining this blog I will finally have the motivation (kick up the butt) to stitch some of their designs!

So not content with the first two great blog ideas... Kaye then set up a SAL blog for those of us that love to stitch Red, White and Blue designs... Americana / Patriotic designs, and so the Americana SAL Blog was born... link is here.


Love the design that Kaye stitched and then used for the blog logo... it is just gorgeous!

And finally for the last SAL Blog Kaye joined forces with KimM (Wisdom with Needle and Thread) to set up Tudor Tuesdays SAL.  The girls have a FB page for all things Tudor and now they have gone one step further and set up a blog page!  Link to the Tudor Tuesday SAL blog is here


Please pop into the new SAL blogs and say hello.... and if you have a mind to sign up contact Kaye and join in with all the new blog fun on the block!!

Have a great week....


Til next time, happy stitching
Hugs xx

8 comments:

  1. Lots of SAL's to keep your needles busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all goes well with the root canal work! Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many SAL blogs.. Stitching is a bit gone here.. but It will come back, but I'm not good in SAl stitching...
    BUT.. who know, some day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for all of the shout outs, Noni, I am so pleased that everyone seems to be enjoying the blogs! I notice on your sidebar that you are reading Agatha Raisin, they are so much fun, aren't they? Good luck with the root canal (now they are not fun at all - lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the dental appointment went well.

    So many SALs, so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These blogs are a real treat and I have joined three of these SALs myself. What I particularly love about them is the fact that there are no dates you have to add a post so they are really stress-free. I have nothing against dates for posts but I already have so many that I couldn't have added more, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoping your dental work is finished Noni:(
    Wow! so many SAL's I wish I had the discipline to join even one.Maybe when I have finished my current projects I may dive into SAL's

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is great that we have so many interesting SAL.s and other groups we can join..I really LOVEthe cross stitch community in WEB there is all the time something nw happenig and so much to learn ..Thank You fo accating me to follow you in face book too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥