I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Sunday, July 19, 2015

TUSAL July 2015

Before I forget again.... I thought I had better get my TUSAL post up!



The orange suitcase is filling up rather quickly.... which is just great!  Lots of ORT's mean lots of stitching happening :o)

Did you see my two new needleminders in the background..... a sweet little shiny Marie (from the Aristocats) and a multicoloured owl!  Gina always has these beautiful shiny things that I just can't resist..... I think I am developing another addiction!!

I will try and get back tomorrow to give you all a stitching update on the FNSI and IHSW, but for now I must go back to my stitching!

Catch you next new moon! Happy stitching...


Hugs xx


*********************
If you don't know (or haven't heard) about the 2015 TUSAL, Daffycat is again hosting the fun Totally Useless SAL (TUSAL).  Essentially we stitch and save our ORT's (Old Raggety Threads) and every New Moon those of us participating in the TUSAL post a picture of our ORT's jar, and then leave little msgs for Daffycat on her blog to show that we have been stitching and have posted our wonderful pics.  Please head over to her sign up page and join in the fun!

New Moons - 2015
14th August
13th September
13th October
11th November
11th December

5 comments:

  1. Your stitching really much!!!
    Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This could only mean you've done lots and lots of progress! Love the containers for your orts, cute! The needleminders are so adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours..and great proof of smoking needles! Love the needleminders x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to have found your log. Looking forward to your posts for The Alphabet Club :) I will be participating myself and can't wait for August! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥