I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Stitching Update.... Nora Corbett's "Prancer"

Hello!

I have just realised that I have been extremely remiss in my stitching updates lately.... I recently showed you my progress on Nora Corbett's "Comet" but I completely forgot to show you the companion piece "Prancer".

So I will now correct that over-sight.... here is my current progress shot for Nora Corbett's "Prancer"

The last time I showed you "Prancer" he looked like this..


Now my gorgeous reindeer looks like this:


I have just placed an order for some more of this beautiful "Arabian Nights" fabric from the Stitches & Spice website so that I can stitch some more of these sweet reindeers when I have finished these two!

That's it for today....


Til next time, happy stitching!

#realstitchersdontsteal

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful progress Noni.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely update Noni. That fabric is indeed gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fabric choice is perfect. The colors pop out. Lovely stitching, looking forward to see these reindeer WIPs grow:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :o) The fabric is called "Arabian Nights" and is from Stitches and Spice. It is definitely the perfect choice for these reindeers with all their pink trim!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful stitching, and that fabric is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What adorable design! And your choice of fabric for it is just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice progress on this lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautifull progress update!!
    keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prancer looks lovely on this fabric. I looked at their website, are you resisting the Nora Corbett Clearance Sale?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)