I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Friday, July 31, 2015

Sneak Peek.... Halloween Style!

As most of you know I have been trying to stitch monthly Halloween designs as part of the Hallowe'en Ornie SAL 2015 Blog.... most month's I don't always manage to have a finish to show... but....

I am on time this month; I have finished my July "Haunted House", and I have even managed to get a post up by the end of July!!

My Haunted House is from "The Trilogy's Halloween Sneak Peek".  The last time you saw this design it looked a bit like this:


And now with the Haunted House done it looks like this:

Sneak Peek Halloween - The Trilogy
Haunted House finished July 2015
I did make one small change to the colours on this one.... the yellow/orange that the chart called for was way too close to the fabric colour so I swapped it out for DMC 165.... which does show up somewhat better!

With a little bit of luck I will get the Sneak Peek Black Cat finished in time for an August posting.... and my September theme of "Spooky Words" is almost done as well.... oh, does that mean I might be getting organised! Don't believe it!! :o)

Til til next time.... happy Halloween stitching
Hugs xx

12 comments:

  1. Love this design!! Have fun working on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the super cute finish Noni.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little house is lovely. The colour change worked well too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great finish, Noni - I love your colour changes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute design, nice color change:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the cute finish!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colour change looks superb, cute finish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great on the fabric colour.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Second time my comment is gone.. blogger is not sweet for me..
    We try again...
    What a great job you did on your piece!!
    Congratz.
    Hurry up with your piece of August.. hihihi
    Happy stitching

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥