I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Overflowing Mailbox!

Hello!  I am back again :o)

Just a quick post today to show you what my mailbox has been receiving the last couple of days....

Firstly I received this lovely bookmark from Vickie (A Stitcher's Story).  Vickie stitched this lovely bookmark as a thank you for the pink fabric I sent her for her pink charm quilt.  A link to Vickie's post about receiving the fabric is here.


Isn't this just gorgeous?  One side has a picture of a King Charles Cavalier just like Mitzi and the other side Vickie has stitched two sweet grey kitties just like Oscar and Felix!  So sweet - thank you Vickie - I love it! ♥

My second gift in the mailbox came from Jo (Serendipitous Stitching).  Jo recently had a blogaversary giveaway and I was lucky enough to win one of the charts that Jo was giving away.


This chart could very well be added to my Gifted Gorgeousness List one day!  Thanks Jo - love the chart ♥

I also recently attacked the credit card and received my new stash additions in the mail this week as well.

A couple of rather cute needle minders and a new scissor fob from Gina's Unique Needleminders also arrived in the mailbox.


Don't you just love Tigger and Eeyore, and I just couldn't go past the Tardis x 2!!

I also purchased a couple of new Mira's over the last few weeks.... and they finally arrived....


Both of these are just beautiful especially Florentina with her kitty companion.

And finally, one more thing to show you!  I received this most wonderful surprise in the mail on Friday.  Valérie (Fée le point) sent me this absolutely gorgeous stitched box full of beautiful things...


Isn't this just gorgeous?  I love the sweet little birdies and the box is just so delightfully cute!  And then when I opened the box it was filled with this gorgeous crafty stuff


Valérie, thank you so much for this amazing surprise!  It really made my day and week getting this beautiful gift in the mail :o) It is going to take pride of place in the craft room where I can see it every time I go in there and then I will think of you! ♥

That's it for this post of surprises..... the mailman was a deliverer of wonderful mail this week!



Til next time, happy stitching
Hugs xx

15 comments:

  1. ooOoo Noni! You surely did get lovely, wonderful presents! You are well loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely post! That box from Valerie is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome gifts and stash Noni.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your needle minders and other stitchy stash.Your gifts are lovely too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been a lucky girl getting lots of gorgeous goodies.
    The Tardis scissors would be perfect for Sandra...
    Love the box with the cute birdies...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow you received some beautiful presents and lovely new stash too! Love the tardis scissor fob and needleminder!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely gifts the postman has brought you recently. You must greet him with a big smile whenever you see him. The two Miras are gorgeous. I don't know how Nora keeps on bringing out such lovely designs every month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful presents and stash. The needleminders are soooo cute! Looking forward to these starts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. O wow, you lucky girl!
    Such pretty gifts, enjoy them...so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These gifts are all so gorgeous. And you treated yourself to some great new stash. These Mirabilias are quite simply beautiful, and so is the chart you received from Jo. I love the TiaG charts with their Amish motives.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely gifts and new charts from Mirabilia.I so hope I will someday have courage to start one of those beautities !! Greetings to Mitzi and Kitty Boys !

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG so much beautifull things!!
    Valerie told me she was making something very beautifull for you!!
    Indeed very lovely, your a lucky girl..
    Bloggers are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well deserved, gorgeous stitchy items, Noni. How lovely of all your bloggy friends and how lovely for you. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hooooo you've been really blessed ;)
    this post shows how much you're loved and how a lovely friend you are ;)
    I'm happy my box arrived, was a full surprise and put a smile on your face :D
    I'm so slowly coming back...but won't never forget my sweet friends ;)
    big big hugs sweetie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)