I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Friday, May 1, 2015

April is over and May is here....

Wow!  I did it!  I survived the "Blogging from A to Z April 2015 Challenge".  Not sure how I did it, but I did manage to do all the posts on time (just in time in some cases!).

web image
A huge thank you to everyone who commented on my posts during the challenge - I really loved reading all of your comments and did try to reply where I could.  Unfortunately some of the comments didn't have an email address and for those bloggers I did my best to find your blog and return the comment favour :o)

Today my brain feels like mush and it's not just because of the daily posts, but more because work has been crazy busy and there is just too much going on in those little brain compartments!!

This is what I looked like this morning after a very bad night's sleep and a way too early morning!!!!
So anyway, I was thinking that May should be a "Month of Finishes".... and it's not like I don't have enough WIP's and UFO's to work with, is it??

My stitching goals for May are:

  Finish Autumn Fab Fob
  Finish Tigger
  Finish Lickle Ted
  Finish été
  Finish at least one of the MS Christmas designs
  Keep stitching on Winter and Deer and Grapes
  Keep stitching on Faces of Joan Elliott
  Finish my tombstone for April and stitch a pumpkin for May - Hallowe'en SAL Blog

Now that all the craziness is over I can tell you about some fun things that I have found happening in blogland at the moment.... (have been meaning to post about these for a week or so)

Mystery trip around France
If you want to virtually travel around France and have some fun at the same time - pop over to Jocondine's blog and guess where in France she is.  Jocondine has, for the last few weeks, been going on a tour of France and twice a week (Monday and Wednesday) she leaves clues for you to guess where she is.  On Sunday all is revealed!  It is great fun.... the next leg of the mystery journey starts on 6th May.

Run for the glory! (Stitch Enigma)
Chiara who blogs at 'The Grey Tail"  is celebrating her third blogaversary and to mark this occasion she is holding her annual "Stitch Enigma".  This sounds like the most amazing fun.... Every week for the next few weeks (starting today, Friday 1st May) a new game will be released - yep, five different games available to download as a PDF and this year we will have to solve puzzles, riddles, codes, identify a mysterious piece.  I think this sounds like the best fun you can have when you're not stitching!  The first game is off and running and I am about to get started!  Hope you will join Chiara in celebrating her third blogaversary!

So that's it for this post....

Have a great weekend and I will see you all again very soon...


Til then, happy stitching.... ♥

12 comments:

  1. Well done on all your stitching starts , time to have a small rest hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your May progress.Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have big goals my friend! Hope you get lots done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your goals Noni.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done! You must be exhausted. I was amazed to have you reply to my comments throughout the month. Good luck with all those finishes you have planned.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on getting through the A-Z challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did marvelously on the whole A-Z challenge! No idea how you managed but very impressed :) Good luck with the May goals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you've done a great job Leonie... I look forward to seeing some finished during this month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, you did it! And your posts were all very elaborate and detailed. It was so much fun to follow you in this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. YEAH!!! you done it!!
    It´s really awesome!!
    And then now those goals for May?? Wanne fininsf all your pieces bij December 31th???
    Good luck on your goals

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on finishing the A to Z challenge and good luck for your May goals, Noni.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)