I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Y - You are so Loved

29th April "Y" Post
"You are so Loved"

Today is the second last posting day of the "Blogging from A to Z April 2015 Challenge".  It is also the second last day of April.

Today is "Y" - "You are so Loved"

You: "You" is a pronoun used to describe someone that is being spoken to, or to describe a hypothetical person or group of people

Loved: A strong feeling of affection and concern toward another person, as that arising from kinship or close friendship

I started stitching "You are so Loved" for the crazy January challenge.  After a false start where I had to "frog" out half of what I stitched I did manage to get quite a bit stitched on my second visit to this piece in March.


The leaves near the word look like paw prints.....

This is another design that I am stitching around the missing threads!  It now looks like this:


I know, not a lot of action happening on this one.... but at least another 20 or so stitches have been added overnight!

Tomorrow is the very last post of this crazy April challenge and I still have no idea what I am going to post for "Z"!  Til tomorrow when we will all be surprised....



Happy stitching and happy blogging!
Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. I can answer that...because you are you . :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good Noni. One stitch is progress.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any progress is good progress. I should think tomorrow will just be zzzzzzzzzzzz as you fall asleep after this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will be so pretty when finished. Z is a difficult one...Can't wait to see what you figure out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress piece!!
    Can't wait what you will have for your last post

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this design! So pretty. I think Jo's idea is a good one....just put up a ZZZZZZ sign on your blog and have a rest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this little design very much and although I already stitched it last year (or so) I will certainly stitch it again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)