I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

X - Xmas Kitty

28th April "X" Post
"Xmas Kitty"

Today is Tuesday 28th April and Day 24 of the "Blogging from A to Z April 2015 Challenge".

Today is "X" - "Xmas Kitty"

Xmas: shorten version (slang) of the word Christmas

I know I am taking liberties with the English language a little bit for this post.... but hey, we do use the word "Xmas" in the written form quite a lot these days so maybe it's not too much of a stretch to use "Xmas" for my "X" post!!

Today's "X" post is all about my Margaret Sherry "Christmas Kitty".  This is another Crazy January start but I didn't get very far when I last stitched on this one.


After spending some time last night on kitty, he now looks like this:


Hopefully I will be able to get this one finished on it's next outing....  after all these new starts since January it would be really nice to have a finish!

We are really rolling down the alphabet hill now, aren't we?  Only a couple more letters to go.... so til tomorrow....



Happy stitching and happy blogging!
Hugs xx

8 comments:

  1. What a cute Kitten!!
    Have fun stitching that one

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok at this rate you must have at least 23 started....lol
    I love the cat...mdm samm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually the X in Xmas stands for Christ (from the Greek language) so it is a good way to write Christmas. I could go on at great length but here is a Wiki link for those interested!
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute love your new one hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another cutie! You are going to have lots of almost-finishes by month end.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥