I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Friday, April 3, 2015

Who wants to go on a Treasure Hunt?

Welcome to the 2015 Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop


2015 brings us another lovely Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop hosted by Jo from Serendipitous Stitching

As part of this blog hop, all the participants will be posting a picture of their Spring / Easter inspired stitching.  My picture (above) is a Margaret Sherry design that I stitched a couple of years ago for an Easter Exchange.  There are more pics on my post which is linked here....

The second part of the blog hop is the Treasure Hunt:


As you can see my letter is "N"

All you have to do is visit each of the blogs that are participating in order (Jo will have the full list on her blog) and note down the letter and remember the short phrase they make up.    Once you have all the letters head back to Jo's blog for the last letter and leave a comment saying what the phrase is.

The next step on the blog hop trail is:  Karamino - link to her blog is here

Good Luck everyone and Happy Easter!


Til next time, "Hoppy" Stitching
Hugs xx

22 comments:

  1. Darling Easter ornament! Love your bunny and pretty beading! love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stitched bunny and pretty butterfly and beads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a lovely easter ornament....lovingly stitched.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Easter ornament is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So precious! A Blessed Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet little bunny you made Noni! The finish is perfect! Happy Easter my dear!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for taking part in the Easter Treasure Hunt this year.
    I love your MS bunny, especially the little eggs around him. Beautifully finished too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute ornament and I love the way you finished it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a sweet piece!
    Happy Easter!
    chiara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello I'm hopping by collecting letters. Love your Easter stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh so sweet, this little bunny. The more I hope around the more bunnies I see that I will have to stitch one day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely ornament. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the Margaret Sherry bunny, so cute! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute ornament. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your little bunny ornament is so cute :) The yellow butterfly is a lovely touch. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  17. loving how you put a butterfly on the finishing.. Lovely stitching Noni.. thank you for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hop hop hop, I'm still hoping on this Easter Monday. Already visited you but now I have more time to spend, look, discover and comment. Lovely stitching. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this pattern and have been wanting to stitch it myself soon. I love the finishing job you did on it though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥