I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Sunday, April 5, 2015

We have a winner...


Today is a non-posting day for the A-Z Blogging April Challenge... which makes it the perfect day for me to draw my winner for the Meet and Greet Sttchers around the World Blog Hop.

The Blog Hop was held on 20th March, and my giveaway was open for followers who commented on that post.  The giveaway prize is a Shepherd's Bush Chart (Scatter Eggs) - very appropriate for this time of the year... and some threads.  There are 4 x Victorian Motto Sampler threads as well as 2 other threads included in the prize pack.


Now it is time to draw the winner.

I used the random number generator to pick the winner.  There were 17 comments on my post... and number 5 was the result.

The fifth follower to comment was Cucki.


Cucki, I will send you an email to confirm your snail mail address and get your package in the mail.

Thank you to everyone who commented on that post and all of my other posts.  It is lovely receiving your comments.... I do try to respond to every comment I received, but there does seem to be a lot of "no-reply" bloggers these days.



Til tomorrow, happy stitching!
and Happy Easter!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Noni, What a great chart to giveaway, Cucki will love it, I am sure. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter! Congratulations to cucki.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)