I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

M - Mary Mouse

15th April "M" Post
"Mary Mouse"

It's Wednesday 15th April and posting Day 13 of the "Blogging from A to Z April 2015 Challenge".  Today marks the half way point in the 26 days of the A to Z challenge!

Today is "M" - "Mary Mouse"

Mary: a lovely name for a very sweet mouse

Mouse: is a small mammal belonging to the order of rodents, characteristically having a pointed snout, small rounded ears, a body-length scaly tail and a high breeding rate.

I told you I would be back with another Advent Animal from Brooke Nolan (Brooke's Books)

This one is "Mary Mouse".  Perfect choice for "M" day!  "Mary Mouse" is being stitched on the same piece of fabric as "Katie Kitty" and she is the third in the series of 25 Animals.

When I last stitched on her back in January I left her looking like this:


On Monday night while watching the first episode of Series 5 of "Game of Thrones" I managed to finish the bottom white border and started on her shoes and legs.


Loving her big green shoes!  Hopefully Little Miss Mary Mouse will soon have two legs to show off to you - but for now she goes back into the WIP basket!

That's it for today's rather late post... I will be back shortly with my GG update, and then back again tomorrow with my "N" post!



Til then.... Happy Stitching and Happy Blogging!
Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Ah I love her shoes! Hope it isn't too long before she's out of the WIP basket again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So "Mignonne" (cute) this little mouse! I guess she'll run out of the basket with her big shoes to have a funny day. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another one of this funny series by Brooke Nolan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another cute design Noni.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary is my middle name! I love this series. I also stitched while watching the first episode. Hubby and I have to wait until both boys are at school to watch it as it us not suitable for them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥