I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

L - Lickle Ted

14th April "L" Post
"Lickle Ted"

It's Tuesday 14th April which means it is posting Day 12 of the "Blogging from A to Z April 2015 Challenge".

Today is "L" - "Lickle Ted"

Lickle Ted: a cute little teddy originally drawn by Michael Abrams and now licensed by DMC for the purposes of amusing children and grown ups alike...

 When I was looking for an "L" design to stitch I immediately thought of "Lickle Ted".  Now I have a stack of designs from magazines that I have collected over the years that I have been stitching.... and every now and then I go through the folders and re-evaluate what designs I might want to stitch and I try to do a bit of a "clean-up"...  However, no matter what I decide I won't ever stitch, I always end up keeping this cute little teddy bear!


This particular design is from the UK "World of Cross Stitching" magazine.  He was the free gift with the Christmas Magazine (Issue 104) back in 2005.

This design is only stitched with one thread of floss and so far it is stitching up very quickly.... but sadly he is now going to go away again as I need to stitch on a "M" project for tomorrow's post!



Til then.... Happy Stitching and Happy Blogging!
Hugs xx

8 comments:

  1. It's lovely tomsee Lickle Ted,he used to be around a lot,not so much anymore..great start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lickle Ted. He is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I like stitching with one thread too, it does seem quicker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little teddies are so cute. Nice progress.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. These patterns are always so sweet!!
    Have fun wiyth it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)