I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Saturday, April 11, 2015

J - Jingles

11th April "J" Post
"Jingles"

It's Saturday and it's 11th April which means it is posting Day 10 of the "Blogging from A to Z April 2015 Challenge".

Today is "J" - "Jingles"

Jingles: "Jingle Bells" is one of the best-known and commonly sung Christmas songs in the world. My "Jingles" is a Lizzie Kate design inspired by this Christmas carol.

Guess what came out of stitching basket last night?  Lizzie Kate's "Jingles"!  I have been neglecting this a bit lately...

The last time I stitched on "Jingles" I was half way through the "Joy to the World" piece.... This is what it looked like when I started stitching last night:


and this is what it looked like when I went to bed last night:


As you can see I am still half way through the "Joy to the World" piece!!  I will keep this one out for the weekend and try to stitch on it for another hour or so over the next couple of days to see if I can finish this block....

Tomorrow is Sunday which is a non-posting day for the A-Z challenge.  The next posting will be on Monday for "K".  I have two "K" designs in my stitching basket and January Challenge at the moment - Koala and Katie Kitty.



Til then.... Happy Stitching and Happy Blogging!
Hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. Nice Jingling! Any progress is good, just one stitch at a time will see the piece finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project Noni, worth keeping out for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Leonie! So much stitching going on!
    Must say, I do love Lizzie Kate christmas-y designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the colors on this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this series. I stitched a few of them separately. Nice progress.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I discovered Lizzie Kate with blogs and it becomes a favorite designer. Lovely stitching. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your stitching is lovely. This design looks gorgeous. I haven't tried any Lizzy Kate designs yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was very curious to see what you would come up with for J. This L*K series is so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is Jingles~!!!
    I still haven't stitched it.. lol..
    I do hold it many times, to put it on a other place.. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)