I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Thursday, April 9, 2015

H - Happy Howloween

9th April "H" Post
"Happy Howloween"

Welcome to 9th April and posting Day 8 of the "Blogging from A to Z April 2015 Challenge".   Goodness this is one way to make the month fly by!!

Today is "H" - "Happy Howloween"

Happyfeeling or showing pleasure or contentment

Howloween: a play on words.... Halloween as spoken by cats and dogs!!

I love this design - it so cute!  This is yet again another freebie from Brooke Nolan (Brooke's Books Publishing) - link to the freebies page is here


I last stitched on the cute puppy back in February and I left him looking like this.... sad little fellow with only 2 legs and no body....


Those cheeky fellows came out of hiding again last night and now they look like this:


At least now the puppy/cat has the beginnings of a body!  The fabric colour looks different again... the first photo is taken in daylight and is a lot closer to the real colour than the washed out colour in the second picture...

So that is "H" covered off .. (did you notice that my title had two "H"'s?)...

Tomorrow is "I" Day and this the first letter so far that I have really had to do some planning for as I have no WIP's starting with "I"....  I guess it will be a surprise for everyone including myself as to what turns up tomorrow :o)



Til next time.... Happy Stitching and Happy Blogging!
Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. The design is adorable! I love the fish bones at the bottom.

    You can find me here:
    ClarabelleRant

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun design! Can't wait to see what you stitch on for I!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute design Noni and nice progress.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somehow I expected to see something Halloween-y for this letter, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work on it!
    So many Wip's already

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥