I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

G - Grumpy Kitty

8th April "G" Post
"Grumpy Kitty"

Welcome to 8th April and posting Day 7 of the "Blogging from A to Z April 2015 Challenge".  So far I have managed to keep up the pace....

Day 7 is "G" day....

"G" - "Grumpy Kitty"

Grumpybad-tempered and sulky

Kitty: a name we may call our cat; A Cat is the most adorable furry friend of the four legged variety that purrs and smooches and who makes us smile even when they look like this:
"Web image" of Grumpy Cat
Nowadays when we think of "Grumpy" most of us probably think of the internet sensation "Grumpy Cat", but when I was growing up the only "Grumpy" I knew was this one:
"Web image" - Disney's Grumpy
But I digress... I am very easily side tracked!!  You are here to see my "Grumpy Kitty"

"Merry Christmas Grumpy Kitty" is a Brooke Nolan (Brooke's Books) freebie design - link to the design on Brooke's freebie page is here.

I started stitching "Grumpy Kitty" during the Crazy January Challenge, but unfortunately since then he has been sitting in the stitching basket and not even been looked at since then - no wonder he is grumpy!!


As you can see I didn't get very far on the first outing.... but he does now look like this:


Yep, kitty now has eyes!! Which is saying something given that my poor lady from yesterday is still missing her eyes!  I am reasonably pleased with my progress from last night given I was watching the last two episodes of series 2 of Broadchurch and I kept getting distracted by the lovely David Tennant.... ♥

That's another post done and dusted!  Tomorrow is "H" Day and that means I will be showing you my tricky four legged "Howloween" cuties!



Til next time.... Happy Stitching and Happy Blogging!
Hugs xx

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE Grumpy Kitty! He will be looking at you with those sad eyes while you stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks great but still grumpy lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's grumpy but cute. Great job on them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just kinda got on the Grumpy Kitty bandwagon. Yours is adorable Noni.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Broadchurch S2 just begin here on Monday evening.... same effects were noticed ;) is this cat Snow White's cat ? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing well! Maybe Grumpy cat will smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grumpy Cat is so funny! I have this chart in my stash too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you :D I now know what I'm going to stitch my partner for Christmas this year! He loves grumpy kitty and is a bit of a humbug.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grumpy Kitty is funny!!
    Have a great day/ evening

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥