I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Monday, April 6, 2015

E - été


6th April "E" Post
"été" - Collection Tralala

Welcome to 6th April and posting Day 5 of the "Blogging from A to Z April 2015 Challenge".   

Day 5 is "E" day....


"E" - "Moutons de Saisons - été".....

été: French for Summer, which is the warmest of the four temperate seasons, falling between spring and autumn. At the summer solstice, the days are longest and the nights are shortest, with day-length decreasing as the season progresses after the solstice.

I first started stitching this sweet seasonal design in January as part of my Crazy January challenges. This design also goes towards my Gifted Gorgeousness (GG) SAL posts on 15th of every month.

The picture below is where I was at when I last posted about été for the GG SAL in February.


I stitched on this one again on Friday evening and Saturday and now it looks like this:


I am so loving these designs... they are ever so sweet and cute!  I am looking forward to getting back to this one again once the April challenge is over.

So that's it for today's "E" post...  Tomorrow's post will be about the letter "F" - can you guess which one of my WIP's will be the star of the "F" day?  I do have 4 "F" WIP's on the go at the moment!


Til next time.... Happy Stitching and Happy Blogging!
Hugs xx

11 comments:

  1. Cute design and nice progress Noni.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute design. You made lovely progress. This is a great idea for the A to Z challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet all that stitching is very tedious work. Crossstitch is beautiful when it's finished though.

    Love your cats!

    Sunni
    http://sunni-survivinglife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The heart on the lamb is really cute!

    You can find me here:
    ClarabelleRant

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, poor Sunni, I think we need to educate her! Fancy thinking that stitching is tedious LOL. Doesn't she realise it's the most wonderful way to spend an hour (or two or three) every day!
    I do love seasonal designs myself and this is such a sweet one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seasonal projects are some of my favourites, no matter what season. I love them all. Well, maybe winter a bit less, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So big progress, your on a roll.
    keep it going

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)