I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

WIP update - Jingles and more...

February has now ended and March has begun.... which means it's time for me to show you where I am at with Lizzie Kate's "Jingles".

I last showed you my progress on "Jingles" on 12th February:

Progress of Lizzie Kate's "Jingles" as at 12th February 2015

After a couple more stitching days during February, "Jingles" now looks like this:

Progress of Lizzie Kate's "Jingles" as at 4th March 2015

I was hoping to have finished this block by the end of February... but didn't quite get there!  My March update will hopefully be a picture of a finished block.

So what else has come out of the stitching basket this week?

Happy Owl O Ween - Needle Bling Designs

I started stitching this design in January as part of my January challenges.  This little owl is my March choice for the Hallowe'en Ornie SAL Blog.

When you last saw this little owl he wasn't very far along.... just the top of the pumpkin was stitched:

Happy Owl O Ween - progress as at 15 January 2015

Happy Owl O Ween - progress as at 4 March 2015

Now I have a whole pumpkin and I have even managed to get a little bit more stitched.... stitching one colour does seem to mean that I can get a bit more stitched in a shorter time frame!

Christmas Eve Couriers - Prancer: Nora Corbett

"Prancer" was my Day 3 start during the January challenges.  When you last saw "Prancer" he looked like this:

" Christmas Eve Couriers: Prancer" - progress as at 3 January 2015

I haven't had the chance to stitch on him since January, but I made up for it on Sunday!  I love the way the pinks are showing up on this beautiful fabric colour.

" Christmas Eve Couriers: Prancer" - progress as at 4 March 2015

That's it for today.... tonight "Comet' is coming out of the stitching basket for a bit of TLC.

Til next time, happy stitching ♥
Hugs xx

13 comments:

  1. You made some great progress on these WIPs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful work on beautiful designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous designs, lovely and colourful, look forward to the next post with more progress pics xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stitching on all, and I love the fabrics you're using!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful progress on all of them Noni.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely progress, especially Prancer's ribbons. I'm so glad the January pieces are being stitched on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to see some more progress on some of the January starts. I like the owl fabric, it's going to look great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great progress. The owl pattern looks very cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great progress on these three designs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great progress Noni! Love the owl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous stitching Noni and such pretty fabrics you're working on!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous stitching Noni and such pretty fabrics you're working on!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg jingles. I still need to finish.is it too!! This week is cleaning time. Next week I Will pick up a wip or 2 maybe this one to.. By the end if the year I wanted to have no WIPs of last year :O. Hope o Will make it.. Good luck onyours

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥