I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Monday, March 16, 2015

Last Week's Stitching Progress.....

Who wants to see some more Crazy January Challenges updates?

I have managed to stitch on some more of my Crazy January WIP's over the last week.... having some many WIP's is certainly making sure that I don't get bored!

"You are so Loved" - The Snowflower Diaries
Stitched on 32ct Belfast Linen "Fairy Tale" 

I started this on Day 26... and the last pic you saw it looked like this:


I had to frog out most of what I stitched last time as I had started the words in the wrong place!  It now looks like this.....


"Autumn Fab Fob" - Lizzie Kate
Stitched on 28 ct Pumpkin Spice Jazlyn 

I started this on Day 4... it looked like this when I left it


and now it looks like this...  As I mentioned in my January post I was going to re-stitched the ray stitches above the word "Autumn" - which I did.  I found a variegated yellow and orange in my thread stash and replaced them.


"Happy Owl O Ween" - Needle Bling Designs
Stitched on 32ct Belfast Linen "Rocky Creek Canyon" 

I started this sweet Owl on Day 15 of the Challenge, and you last saw him on 4th March.


Since then I have managed to stitch on him a little bit more.  I am planning on getting him finished by the end of the month as he is my March design on the Halloween 2015 SAL Blog.


"Koala" - Carrol Nielsen
Stitched on 32ct Belfast Linen "Olive Grove" 

My cute little Koala was started on Day 6 of the January Challenge.  This is part of a larger design but I am only stitching the second Koala.


I haven't managed to do much more but there was been a small amount of progress on this little cutie!


"Mouton de Saisons - Printemps" - Tralala Collection
Stitched on 28ct Cashel Linen "Fairy Forest"

This gorgeous design was started on Day 8 and I also managed to stitch on "Printemps" in February. This is what the delightful little sheep looked liked when I last posted....


Yesterday I picked up this sweet little sheep again and this is where I left him... one finished sheep!


"Christmas Eve Couriers: Comet" - Nora Corbett
Stitched on 32ct Opal Belfast Linen "Arabian Nights"

Last but not least.... Comet!  I started Comet on Day 5 and left him looking like this.....


I haven't managed to stitch on Comet as much as Prancer recently, but at least there has been some progress this month.


Well, that's it for this update.  So far I have managed to make some progress on quite a few of my January challenges.  I need to finish the Happy Owl O Ween before the end of the month so I will spend some time this week on that design before stitching on another of the WIP's.

Til next time, Happy Stitching!

Hugs xx

17 comments:

  1. Love the sheep on their cute long legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful progress on all of these projects Noni.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your WIPS are looking great enjoy your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again Noni, the linens are truly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects my dear xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to see all the progress, Leonie!
    Love the little sheep with the heart in his fleece

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovley stitching and great progress on my favourite Happy Owl o Ween

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That's a lot of stitching in a week my dear! Your needles are on fire! Great progress all around on all of your WIPs! I have been meaning to start "You are so Loved" as it's such a sweet design. Maybe I should :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous progress Noni. You really picked some cute designs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous, fabulous stitching, Noni. Sadly, I seem to have fallen off the SDUCJC!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you have a stitching marathon, and I am enjoying the view

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a busy week! You have some lovely projects here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've added a lot to your crazy projects. Isn't it a lot of fun to see them grow so much?

    ReplyDelete
  14. How do you do that?? Small progress on so ma.Y projects. They are looking awesome. I can't put it away What Im Working on to do a progress on a other stitching pieces. I can shift between crochet and stitching. But between more then 3 stitching pieces to hard for me.. Hihihi
    Lol But I do love you progress updates
    Keep Up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  15. How do you do that?? Small progress on so ma.Y projects. They are looking awesome. I can't put it away What Im Working on to do a progress on a other stitching pieces. I can shift between crochet and stitching. But between more then 3 stitching pieces to hard for me.. Hihihi
    Lol But I do love you progress updates
    Keep Up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)