I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Blogging from A to Z April 2015 Challenge


Oh no, what have I let myself in for now.....

I was attempting to catch up on my blog reading the other day when I came across Linda's (Stitching with my Furbabies) post on the "Blogging from A to Z April 2015 Challenge", and this new adventure seemed to way too tempting to ignore...

So what is the Blogging from A to Z April 2015 Challenge: (below are some words that I "borrowed" from the A to Z blog signup page)

"The brainchild of Arlee Bird, at Tossing it Out, the A to Z Challenge is posting every day in April except Sundays (we get those off for good behaviour.) And since there are 26 days, that matches the 26 letters of the alphabet. On April 1, blog about something that begins with the letter “A.” April 2 is “B,” April 3 is “C,” and so on. You can use a theme for the month or go random – just as long as it matches the letter of the alphabet for the day. 

The A to Z Challenge is a great way to get into the blogging habit and make new friends. For more details and its history, go HERE"


I am still planning what my 26 posts will be... but I do have a basic idea of what I will be posting about.... my WIP's and any other new stitching pieces that I may start during April.  I thought that this challenge would be the perfect vehicle to make sure that I stitch on all my Crazy January pieces over the next month and just as importantly post regularly, and who knows my post on 7th April, which is "F" Day, may be a "Finish" post......

Now if you are interested in joining in all the fun.... why not sign up before the end of March and start planning your A to Z posts!  Link to sign up page is here: A to Z blog signup page. When I looked this morning there were now 1,418 blogs listed!

I have set up a page on my blog to keep track of all the posts... the link to the page is here.



Til next time, happy stitching
Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Did you found a year of time??? Start more pieces in April?? Your getting crazier by the month.. How manY WIPs do you gave at the moment??
    The A to z challenge Sounds like fun.. Keep Up the good work.
    On the 7th it Will be finish post. I know for sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you found a year of time??? Start more pieces in April?? Your getting crazier by the month.. How manY WIPs do you gave at the moment??
    The A to z challenge Sounds like fun.. Keep Up the good work.
    On the 7th it Will be finish post. I know for sure

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥