I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Monday, February 23, 2015

TUSAL February 2015

I know, I'm late... again!  The New Moon was actually 18th February... but I just didn't seem to get around to taking a photo and posting in time!

So here we go with February's ORT report.... and since it's February, what do you think the ORT's have been doing?  Why celebrating Valentine's Day of course!
TUSAL February 2015
Hubby gave me the cute Forever Friend a few years ago and he normally sits on the dressing table in our bedroom... but I thought he deserved an outing and he is so very much a Valentine's Bear!

The ORT's jar is filling up already this year.  All that Crazy January stitching and follow on stitching in February has certainly helped fill the jar!

You may also be able to notice in the picture that I have received some more pretties from Gina's Fobs and Froggers!  As you can see from the pic below, Gina has excelled again with these gorgeous needle minders.  I just so love the pink frog and the sunflower..... think they are my favourites from this order....

New needle minders added to the growing collection!
There is one more order in transit.... and then I think I had better stay away from the FB page and stop looking as looking leads to buying!!  And with the exchange rate being so bad at the moment my credit card is looking very sad!!

So that's it for this post.... I will be back again tomorrow to show you what I have been stitching on over the last week... so stay tuned!


Til then, happy stitching!


*********************
If you don't know (or haven't heard) about the 2015 TUSAL, Daffycat is again hosting the fun Totally Useless SAL (TUSAL).  Essentially we stitch and save our ORT's (Old Raggety Threads) and every New Moon those of us participating in the TUSAL post a picture of our ORT's jar, and then leave little msgs for Daffycat on her blog to show that we have been stitching and have posted our wonderful pics.  Please head over to her sign up page and join in the fun!

New Moons - 2015
20th March
18th April
18th May
16th June
16th July
14th August
13th September
13th October
11th November
11th December

5 comments:

  1. Pretty ORT and beautiful needle minders:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bear and needle minders.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so beautifull!!!..
    Really awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are gorgeous Noni!! I'm so glad I don't have facebook or I'd be tempted :D :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥