I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Secret Stitching Sweethearts Blog Hop Update


Just thought I'd drop in and give you a quick update on the Secret Stitching Sweethearts Blog Hop that Jo from Serendipitous Stitching organised for Valentine's Day.

Jo's post of the blog hop list is here if you want to have a look at who participated in all the fun over the last 24 hours.

As you will remember from yesterday's post, I received this pic....


This morning I received a comment/email with the reveal of my Secret Sweetheart Stitcher - Elfie from Elfin Stitches.   She stitched this lovely scissor fob for her sister many years ago.

The next pic is the one that I sent to Jo for her to pass onto my Secret Stitching Sweetheart... and this morning when I went on the Blog Hop I found it on Vickie's (A Stitcher's Story) - here is a link to her post


This is "Purrfect Partners" - a Margaret Sherry design that I stitched back in 2011.  Link to the finish post is here....

I will be back later today or tomorrow to give you an update on my "Gifted Gorgeousness SAL 2015" stitching for the last month and then later this week it will be time for an ORT report... and then I think we are also heading into IHSW next weekend...  so you will hopefully be in for a couple of posts over the next week or so!

Time for me to sign off and go and get some camera action happening for my next post!


♥ Til then, happy stitching! ♥


2 comments:

  1. Glad you found your two sweethearts!
    The linky post for GG is up and ready when you are!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥