I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop

Happy Valentine's Day
web image
Today is Valentine's Day... and for those that go all out and celebrate - have a wonderful day!  Hubby and I don't make a big deal about Valentine's Day as much as we used to when we first met... for us everyday is Valentine's Day - we both know that we love and support each other every day of the year regardless of what day it is... but I guess an extra hug on this special day never goes astray!  xxxx


Do you love a mystery?  I know I do... and I have a 2 good ones for you today!

Jo from Serendipitous Stitching is hosting her annual Secret Sweetheart Blog Hop today, and this year I managed to sign up in time!

The idea behind the blog hop is that we all send a photo of our Valentine's or love inspired stitching to Jo and then a couple of days before Valentine's Day Jo sends random photos to everyone on the list.  We post that photo on our blog on Valentine's Day and then we wait for the Secret Sweetheart Stitcher to reveal herself.  That is mystery number 1....

Mystery number 2 is that I now have to go and follow the blog hop to find out who received my photo so that I can reveal myself as the Secret Sweetheart Stitcher to that blogger.

At the moment I am not sure who is participating in the blog hop... so I will have to wait for a few more hours yet... the curse of being one of the first countries in the world to start the day!

But anyway I digress again - it is very easy for me to get sidetracked!

Below is the photo that I received from my Secret Sweetheart Stitcher

♥ Mystery Secret Sweetheart Stitcher photo 
all will be revealed soon....
So, if you are like me and you want to see who stitched this lovely hanger/fob pop, and who received my Secret Sweetheart Stitcher photo, pop over to Jo's blog and have a look at the Secret Sweetheart Stitcher blog hop list and go on the Valentine's Day Mystery Hunt - Link is here and also on my side bar where you see Jo's heart icon.

Whether you celebrate Valentine's Day or not.... enjoy your Saturday... and feel the love! 

Happy Stitching...
Hugs xx





15 comments:

  1. Great to begin my day with a visit to australian friends. (It's 9h46am here in France just finish breakfast) Those little ornaments are lovely, but not mine. Have a nice day. Joyeuse Saint Valentin Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentines Noni :) Hubby and I don't do much for it either! Sweet stitching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day! Love your surprise photo - I wonder if the initials WLM are a clue?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day! Love your surprise photo - I wonder if the initials WLM are a clue?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that is beautifully stitched and finished. It is not mine though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what lovely finishes.. :)
    Happy V-day to you... Hope your secret sweet-heart will drop by soon.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The scissor fob is mine. I stitched it for my youngest sister Wendy way back in 2004, and she still uses it daily.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You start the day first, and here in Alaska and over in Hawaii we are the last to rise and shine and at this moment it is 6:56am on Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Having fun with the hop thank you for posting

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty fob and glad your stitcher dropped by. Have a happy day

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty scissor fob to have stitched, Elfie and a sweet photo for you, Noni. Happy Valentine's Day to all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for taking part in the blog hop. These are so cute! I really liked them when I first saw them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy Valentine!!
    cute scissor fob's!!
    Keep up the great stitchin

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's areally cute one you received there...hope you had a happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥