I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Friday, February 27, 2015

Crazy January Challenges - Stitching Updates....

Remember all those lovely designs that I started stitching throughout January, well I have tried to make a big effort to keep stitching on them throughout February.  I did show you some of them in my stitching updates over the last couple of weeks - post link are here and here... and now I have some more for you.

Lizzie Kate's Tiny Tidings XV - "Feeling Festive"

When you last saw this little cute reindeer he looked like this:


Now he looks like this:


Lizzie Kate's Tiny Tidings XV - "Joyeux Noel"

Back in January, the second of the designs from this chart pack looked like this:


Now, it looks like this:


Slowly but surely these two are inching along....

The Trilogy - Halloween Sneak Peek

Back in January I left you with a little bit of a black border:


and today there is not much more to see.... just a tiny bit more of the black border!



Happy Howloween - Brooke Nolan (Brooke's Books)

I just love these two cuties (a cat dressed as a dog and vice versa!).... in January I left them looking like this:


Not a lot of progress happened when I picked this up again the other day... but at least the dog/cat is getting a pair legs!!


Don't you just love how different the fabric looks under different light and photo conditions!  The photo above is probably a lot closer to the real colour of the fabric than the one I took in January!

I have also been stitching on some new starts over February, but they will have to wait for another post!

♥ Thank you for all your lovely comments on my posts over the last few weeks... it is so nice to read your encouraging words. ♥

Til next time, Happy Stitching!
Hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. All your starts are looking great .

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're making a great effort to stitch on your pieces Noni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Progress is progress and it's nice to see some of your January starts getting an airing. I do like those LK Tiny Tidings charts, especially on your sparkly fabric. Maybe I'll do some next year... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stitches Noni, nice to see them again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stitches Noni, nice to see them again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you are still working away at these Noni. They are too sweet to languish in a pile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely progress on all of them Noni.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to see a few of your January challenges again:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥