I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Friday, December 26, 2014

Lizzie Kate "Jingles" SAL December update

Constant use will not wear ragged the fabric of friendship.
~ Dorothy Parker ~

Lizzie Kate "Jingles Flip-It"
Lizzie Kate "Jingles" SAL update - stitching with RitaAnnette and Nia

As promised, here is my last Lizzie Kate "Jingles" update for 2014.  My previous "Jingles" update was in October where I showed you my progress up to the end of September.  Seeing as that was some time ago now.... here is a reminder of where I was at the end of September 2014 - 5 blocks and the snow flakes completed:

Lizzie Kate "Jingles" as at 30 September 2014
Between September and December I managed to find some time to stitch a little bit more on this lovely design.  Another 2 blocks!  But they were small ones....

Lizzie Kate "Jingles" as at 26 December 2014
I did plan to have this design finished by Christmas 2014.... but now I guess I have heaps of time to finish it by Christmas 2015!!  There are only 5 more blocks to go so don't be at all surprised to see this back in my stitching rotation again in the next couple of months, after all the next block is sitting there staring at me every time I open my stitching basket!!

So that's it for my update on Jingles, so how about an a quick update on where the other girls are at with "Jingles":

Rita - finished!! pop on over to her blog and have a look at her beautiful finished "Jingles" - well done Rita! :o)

As for the other girls.... well, like me, they are are still stitching....
Annette - pop on over to Annette's blog for her latest update
Nia - pop on over to Nia's blog for her latest update

There you go, another "Jingles" update done and dusted!  See you next time.... til then....


happy stitching and jingling!!
Stitching Noni xx

1 comment:

  1. Small or big blocks doesn't matter - progress is progress. Well done on this lovely prpojects.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥