I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

TUSAL August 2014

The young moon has fed
Her exhausted horn
With the sunset's fire.
~ Percy Bysshe Shelley ~

Wow, can you believe it.... a TUSAL post from me!!! The last one was way back in May....  although I did take a photo for July but just didn't get around to posting anything!  So does this mean that I have been stitching if I have some ORT's to show... Oh yeah!

So here she is - my TUSAL jar with some very pretty ORT's and a very happy little gardening "Daffodil Day" teddy.  "Daffodil Day" is the Cancer Council of Australia's big country-wide fundraising event.  It is held every year and besides selling Daffodils to raise funds for cancer research and support for cancer patients, each year there are all sorts of other merchandise to buy.  This year they had some gardening teddies and I just could not resist the charms of this little fellow!

TUSAL August 2014
In the ORT's jar this month (and previous months since my last post) are the colours of my exchange gifts, a pretty little Durene Jones cupcake from WOCS that I just had to stitch, Jingles and on top of the jar, my latest Halloween stitch - photos of all to follow in future posts.... after all I have to keep you wanting more!! LOL!

That's it for this very short ORT report.  If you would like to sign up and join in the fun for what is left of this year, then pop on over to Daffycat's blog and leave a comment saying that you're in and start collecting your ORT's!  And if you don't want to join in with the ORT collecting, you will still find links to some great blogs that you can read to while away the hours!!

The next 2014 ORT report will be ready for publication on or around 23rd September 2014.  Hopefully I will now be back on track with more regular posts and stitching!

New Moons - 2014
23rd September
23rd October
22nd November
21st December

Til next time happy stitching!




"Bee" happy and keep stitching!
Hugs, Stitching Noni xx

4 comments:

  1. Lots of ORTS , you have been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to start and add them to a little jar I just keep all mine hidden in my thread catcher x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy stitching!!
    The threads are sitting good with your sweet beer!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥