I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Normal Service will be resumed..... what is normal service?

I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, 
all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read 
and all the friends I want to see
~ John Burroughs ~


Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible!
Of course that is assuming that anything I do can be considered as normal!!!

As you may have noticed, I haven't been around much lately..... but things are starting to look better and there is a light at the end of the tunnel in regards to my working days which, fingers crossed, will mean I can start doing "normal" things again!  I have so missed my regular stitching and blogging over the last 4 months - I even turned down a promotion at work just so I can get back to my normal state of mind instead of being in a permanent state of confusion and exhaustion!

I have been slowing getting back into doing a little bit of stitching over the last couple of weeks so I can even show you some stitching progress and finishes in my next post.  I have even managed to stitch on "Jingles" which will make Annette and Rita smile!  I am probably way behind the girls but there is still a few months of the year left for me to catch up!

My Halloween Ornie SAL progress is dismal to say the least...... My last update was for April, which means I completely missed May, June and July.  But I can report that I have started a new Halloween stitch for August which if I am creative with will cover me for a couple of months of themes, but it won't quite catch me up on this SAL!  Oh well.... as the quote above says each day is just too short!!!

Now seeing as how this is supposed to be a short and sweet "please don't forget me" style post... I had better sign off and get back to work!!

Til next time when I will have some stitching pics for you to drool over... happy stitching!



Happy Stitching..... and may the frog pass you by!
Stitching Noni xx

10 comments:

  1. Sending you big hugs and love
    Happy stitching x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to having you back seeing you lovely work, and yes the days are far to short , wishing you a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read your future posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There you are! Good for you setting your limits. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to read a post from you my dear! I hear you about wanting to get things back to normal...trying to do the same. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pleased to see you back in blogland Noni :) Looking forward to seeing your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad you're back blogging and have got you stitching bug back xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you will slowly be getting back into your old ways and have time for stitching again. A day with some time for stitching is always a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You turnen it down?? It was to much?
    Good for you sweetie.
    You also need to have fun time in this life. We can't all only work.
    Well at this point we all 4 are Behind on jingles. Who knows your the one Who Will be up to date soon.
    Glad your back.
    Missed you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥