I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Sunday, April 6, 2014

TUSAL - March 2014 Take 2

But ne'er the rose without the thorn
~ Robert Herrick ~

And so it has happened again... two new moons in the same month for the second time this year.  All though that was actually a week ago and I am only just reporting in!  But then again I think you are all very used to me being late with my ORT report each month!!

The ORT's this month have a real mixture of colours.... some have come from my Halloween February stitching of the Count and others are from a secret stitch, and then the ones on top are from my Halloween March stitching.

Unfortunately I had some frogging happening on my secret stitch while I was trying to work something out... which is why the ORT's jar looks extra full at the moment.  Nothing that a little squish down won't fix!

March 2014 Take 2 TUSAL
This month's photo has been taken with some of the lovely roses that are currently flowering in our front garden.  The smell from the red roses is wafting around the house at the moment as we have the doors and windows open letting the gorgeous Autumn sea breeze flow through.  Such a wonderful breeze and a beautiful smell... just delightful!

That's it for this ORT report.  If you would like to sign up and join in the fun this year, then pop on over to Daffycat's blog and leave a comment saying that you're in and start collecting your ORT's!  And if you don't want to join in with the ORT collectiong, you will still find some links to some great blogs that you can read to while away the hours!!

The next 2014 ORT report will be ready for publication on or around 28th April 2014.

New Moons - 2014
28th April
28th May
27th June
26th July
25th August
23rd September
23rd October
22nd November
21st December

Til next time happy stitching!




"Bee" happy and take the time to smell the roses!
Hugs, Stitching Noni xx

5 comments:

  1. Pretty ORT and even prettier roses:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your roses Noni! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet roses and lovely orts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. how can a picture of just a jar with pieces of threads can be so beautiful ?? ;)
    fantastic :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy stitching.
    Really need to reply your mails. I have read them But no time to reply. But it Will come

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥