I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Monday, March 3, 2014

TUSAL - March 2014

There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast
~ Author Unknown ~

Another month has gone by yet again.... and how do I know that!

Well, because it's TUSAL time again!  It seems quite strange doing this report as there was no new moon in February and two in January and I feel as if I haven't prepared an ORT Report for ages!   This month there are two new moons as well, and then things will get back to normal with one a month between now and the end of the year!

So what is in the jar this time round?

TUSAL March 2014
Well, as you can see, there is lots of black and orange and purple.  Those colours are from my Halloween stitching, and there are also some ORT's from my latest Chatelaine.  The pile is growing but I don't really seem to have a lot finished stitching so far this year to show for all the ORT's!  Never mind, I have nearly finished the Count and then it will be time to rotate back to the Chatelaine... or maybe time to start one of the MS SAL designs!

This month's TUSAL photo shows the pretty tin that we bought back from Paris with us.  It was full of yummy toffees and came from the wonderful Angelina Tearooms.  I just love collecting tins like these... full of yummy delights when first bought home, and then refilled with lots of other delights - threads, ribbons, buttons, etc!!!

That's it for this ORT report.  If you would like to sign up and join in the fun this year, then pop on over to Daffycat's blog and leave a comment saying that you're in and start collecting your ORT's!

The next 2014 ORT report will be ready for publication on or around 30th March 2014.

New Moons - 2014
30th March
28th April
28th May
27th June
26th July
25th August
23rd September
23rd October
22nd November
21st December

Til next time happy stitching!



Be Happy
Hugs,
Noni xx

4 comments:

  1. Loads of stitching this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been stitching good!!
    Soon the colors of Jingles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice jar ort but I liked the tin!
    http://anacristinap.blogspot.com.br/2014/03/tusal-312-ano-3.html

    good week

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that tin =D
    I love all those decorations with old adverts on them
    really beautiful
    you've done a lot of stitches it seems =D
    well done...
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥