I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A flyby post.....

Yep, this is a real flyby post.... I have been very lazy lately in regard to my blog and haven't posted for a couple of weeks, and I am so far behind in my blog reading as well. I even forgot to sign up for the IHSW last weekend. No excuses, I knew it was happening last weekend, I just didn't get around to signing up.... But I did stitch.... Sorry no peaking though as it is a surprise stitch and you can't see it til the recipient sees it.... Sorry! Oh, and no hints either!!!

Anyway, the reason for my flyby post. After stitching my little Dracula friend for the Halloween Ornie blog, I signed up to follow the Pickle Barrel Designs blog so that I could see what other gorgeous designs Nancy releases... When I went for a visit to her blog the other day guess what I saw... A post with three new releases and a giveaway! For me to enter the giveaway all I have to do is leave a comment and send a new follower over to Nancy's blog to say hi and to leave a comment to say who sent them.

Please do go and visit the Pickle Barrel Designs blog and say hi and let Nancy know who sent you before 31 March 2014 and you never know I could be the lucky winner of a brand new Pickle Barrel Designs chart. There are 3 new releases being given away. I can't decide which one I like yet.... Maybe "Life Lessons"... Thank you in advance for helping me win... And don't forget to enter the giveaway too!!

Well, my flyby post is now at an end as is my train ride into work.... Hopefully this will post before I hit the tunnel and lose my connection!!

Til next time, happy stitching

Stitching Noni xx

6 comments:

  1. Bobbed over , joined and commented you sent me ... good luck :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. no need to give excuse sweetie :)
    sometimes 24h a day are not enough for all we have to do !
    I'm very very late too !! in everything !!!
    I have to try & update everything by the end of the week...
    take care
    big big hugs
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck! Sweet of you to share the news of PBD blog.
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wich we had 48 hours in a day!!
    A day s to short!!
    I just sit down, whole day busy outside!!
    Now to tired to craft :(((
    Have fun with your needles.. we will see a update soon of you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)