I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2014!


Thank you for your friendship over the last year and thank you for all your lovely comments on my posts.
I look forward to catching up with you all and your stitching adventures over the next year.

I wish you and your loved ones health, wealth and happiness and lots of fabulous stitching for 2014

Hugs xx


We will open the book.  It's pages are blank.  We are going to put words on them ourselves. 
The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day.
~ Edith Lovejoy Pierce ~

11 comments:

  1. may you have a wonderful stitchy new year full of new starts and finishes :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you and your family, a very happy new year!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 2014 my sweet friend :D may this new year bring you all you wish for :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy and creative new year to you with a lot of stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Years Noni!! Hugs from me and Titus!

    ReplyDelete
  6. we also look forward to catching up with you and all your adventures sweetie =D
    happy New year
    big hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Blue Ribbon Designes Ornament from Anne so very pretty ! And all the gifts as well of course. happy new year! How is the sweet little Mitzi and the Cat Brothers ! ??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year!!!
    Let all our dreams come true.
    Have a awesome crafty year!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish you also all the best to you and your family!! And also wish to have a little more time to visit my friends and see what they are up to;)
    Kisses&hugs;)***

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)