I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Guess what....

Darn the wheel of the world!  Why must it continually turn over?  
Where is the reverse gear? 
~ Jack London ~

I am late again for my TUSAL post!  Really late this time!  The New Moon was on New Years Day, but here we are already 12 days into the new month and the new year and no posting from me!

TUSAL January 2014 - New Year Starts
Seeing as how this is the first ORT report for 2014 I thought I would take the photo with the three projects that I intend to start this year - a Chatelaine, a Mirabilia and a secret project from the World of Cross Stitching magazine hiding in the back of the photo.

If you would like to sign up and join in the fun this year, then pop on over to Daffycat's blog and leave a comment saying that you're in!  The next 2014 ORT report will be ready for publication on or around 30th January 2014 - hopefully I will be on time for the next one!

New Moons - 2014
30th January
1st March
30th March
28th April
28th May
27th June
26th July
25th August
23rd September
23rd October
22nd November
21st December

Til next time happy stitching!



Be Happy
Hugs,
Noni xx

8 comments:

  1. happy stitching for 2014.. good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got some great new projects lined up Noni!! Thanks for the Christmas card by the way! I just got it the other day :D So sweet of you!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better late than never Noni! :) Lovely projects you have planned for the year, I look forward to seeing them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mirabilia is going to be amazing =)
    happy stitching sweetie
    (can you move those 2 charts a little so that we can see which issue it is ?? =D)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Mirabilia is so pretty and you love to tease us with that secret stitching! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those designs looks lovely! Would love to see them stitch it!;)
    kisses***

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥