I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Monday, January 13, 2014

All Loved Up!!

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole
~ Roger Caras ~


They're finished!!

I have, at long last, finished the "Puppy Love" SAL that was the SAL over on the MS Lovers Blog for 2013. I did hope to finish this before the end of 2013... but I missed by 2 days!!  So instead of a final finish for 2013 I have a first finish for 2014 instead!

Margaret Sherry's Puppy Love
Over the next couple of weeks I will hopefully "finish" the puppies into a lovely hanging for the craft room.

My latest stitching is a very secret stitch... which I hope to be able to show you sometime in the next couple of weeks.

Til next time happy stitching!



Be Happy
Hugs,
Noni xx



21 comments:

  1. You finished.. how awesome!!
    Good job!!
    Can't wait to see your hanging..
    secret.. secret.. why?? hihi can't wait
    have fun crafting..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new Puppies are beautiful Noni! Congrats on your finish! Hmm, will be interesting to see your secret finish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the finish, Noni!! They look adorable:) can't wait to see your secret project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo well done you and can't wait to see it made up and oooo secrets can't wait :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable piece!! I do love Margaret Sherry's work....always such fun adorable works! A really lovely finish :) Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet, first finish Noni! Adorable. Love the quote up top. How true!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on such a great finish to start the year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, what a beautiful piece !
    very well done on those adorable puppies =)
    can't wait to see your hanging...
    secret stitching...can't wait to see that also =D
    I love secret projects, I have one too =D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooo cute! I do love Margaret Sherry's charts. Please don't keep us in suspense too long! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute, Noni, you must be thrilled to have it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your finish, looks really cute!
    Curious to see your secret stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Once again, congrats on your finish sweetie :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh...its so beautiful and cute! I only stitched one, but they are all so lovely!! Well done!! You have started weel the new year...finishing a project! ehehe :)
    hugs***

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well done Noni -Those M.Sherry patterns need quite a much work and the backstitchings takes time too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww...that is gorgeous! I would love to join the MS blog for the SAL at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Noni! Thinking of you :D Love your little MS doggies! She needs to make some King Charles spaniel ones :D Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Margaret sherry designs are always so cute. Great job ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)