I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful
~ Norman Vincent Peale ~



Love, joy and peace are the ingredients for a wonderful Christmas. 
We hope you find them all this festive season. 

Have a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

Noni, Hubby
Oscar, Felix, Mitzi
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you all ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you, your hubby and your furbabies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have had a wonderful day :) and wishing that you have a very merry stitchy new year full of finishes and new starts :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a wonderful christmas and wishing you great and creative new year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥