I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Friday, December 13, 2013

Last TUSAL of the year!

“The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all.”
~ Mulan (Walt Disney Company) ~

Here we are again.... TUSAL time (actually it's past TUSAL time... but that is normal for me these days!)

Over the last month I have been a bit slow in filling the ORT's jar, but there are definitely some new ones in there!  As you can see green is probably the most predominant colour on top this time, with a touch of black and white.
TUSAL December 2013
Celebrating Christmas
The ORT's on top are from my Secret Santa stitching for the MS Lovers Blog Christmas 2013 Exchange.  My package is now on it's way to it's destination but I can't tell you where as it's a secret!!

Sneak Peak....  Fabric Scrap preview
Seeing as how I can't actually show you what I stitched and made for the exchange... how about a sneak peak at the fabric I used!  Very pretty isn't it?  Love the name of the fabric - "Christmas at Home"!

Unfortunately this is the last TUSAL post for the year... another year almost over!  I know we always say that time flies these days, but I have to say this year seems to have absolutely flown by quicker than most.... Christmas is just around the corner and a new year is about to begin.  Next year is a big year for our family.. but more on that as we come closer to the big events!

Now that you have seen my last little ORT report for the year, are you interested in checking out what is going on with all the other final ORT reports of the year?  If so, pop on over to Daffycat's blog and join in the fun. I did read that Daffycat is going to host the TUSAL again in 2014, so if you're up for a bit of fun make sure you sign up for 2014.  This is such a fun thing to be part of and it's a good excuse for a blog post and a blog hop!

How about a bit of stitching update!  I haven't done a lot of other stitching other than my Secret Santa stitching, but I have put one or two stitches into my Chatelaine and I even managed to pick up Puppy Love again.

Mini Mandala B - 12 December 2013
Mini Mandala B has now got some backstitch happening around the gazebo and pond.  With a bit of luck it won't long before I get this one all stitched up and I'll be starting on "C".

Puppy Love - 12 December 2013
Puppy Love (MS Lovers Blog SAL) is back on the Qsnaps!  I have three little puppies to stitch between now and the end of year.... oops behind again!! My plan for the next couple of weeks is to get this one finished before New Year's Eve.  From the 1st January 2014 my stitching has a new path to travel... no hints or sneak peeks on this one, you will just need to wait and see when the big reveal happens!

Well, I guess that's about it for this flyby update....

Til next time, happy stitching everyone, see you again soon!



New Moons - 2013
There are no more new moons for 2013!

New Moons - 2014
1st January
30th January
1st March
30th March
28th April
28th May
27th June
26th July
25th August
23rd September
23rd October
22nd November
21st December

6 comments:

  1. Lovely stitching and I am intrigued by your hints of

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful stitching Noni! I love that mandala and can't wait to see the secret stitching with that fabric. Hmmm, wonder what those hints can be?!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas is coming :D
    Lovely mandala :) go, go! go stitch those puppies ;) hehehe
    Hugs&smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what you've done for this exchange
    the fabric you used seems lovely and perfect for Xmas =D
    there are still some parcels on the road...hope everything will be OK
    great stitchings you're sharing with us
    your mandala are always so beautiful !
    happy stitching
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥