I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Friday, November 1, 2013

Are you going to Scarborough Fair?

Are you going to Scarborough Fair?
Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme
Remember me to one who lives there
She was once a true love of mine

Lyrics from "Scarborough Fair" by Simon and Garfunkle

In Oscar and Felix's world, it is parsley, sage, coriander, cat grass and catnip!

The boys normally have cat grass and cat nip in their outside space, but recently we decided to re-do our herb pots and place them into the boys space never dreaming that they would fall in love with the coriander!

Oscar curled up in the coriander

Oscar & Felix
Luckily the coriander keeps springing back up after it has been slept on!  I saw Felix sniffing the parsley and mint the other day so I guess it won't be long before they get the royal kitty treatment as well.

I guess that I'm not the only one that loves the smell of this delightful herb.  Looks like I am going to have to buy some more coriander for us to use so that the boys can have their own pots of special herbs!

See you again real soon, happy stitching til then!

5 comments:

  1. hehe thats funny! My kitty likes to sleep in the plant pot by our front door, once upon a time there was lillies in there but they have long since died thanks to the furry fat bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oscar looks so content! Precious boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My little rescue dog is a nightmare for curling up on my herbs and potted flowers. I think she thinks they are bio-organic beds grown just for her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this song !
    in fact I just love Simon & Garfunkel =)
    sure Oscar was smelling good after his rest =D
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥