I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Friday, September 27, 2013

Pumpkins for Cathey

Image courtesy ABKL Designs
Pumpkins for Cathey M aka Pumpkin of Pumpkin Patch & Co

Welcome to this great idea, and wonderful surprise blog event, organised by Sharon (aka Daffycat of It's Daffycat).  As many of you know, Cathey (Pumpkin) is battling cancer and our support and participation in this event is a way to show Cathey that her blogging community is there for her and her family...  

Cathey's blogoversary is today, 27 September 2013, and by posting "Pumpkins for Cathey" this is a way that we, the blogging community, are showing our support and love for Cathey.

Cathey, I hope that seeing all these pumpkins pop up in your blog reader today gives you a much needed lift and smile, and makes your day that little bit brighter.

If you pop over to Daffycat's blog you will be able to see a list of all the bloggers that have joined in this world wide secret event.  And don't forget to pop over and visit Cathey as well and say hi and Happy Blogoversary!  And who says I can't keep a secret! :o)

Lots of prayers and hugs,

Image courtesy ABKL Designs


17 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are all hand in hand today
    we should soon arrive in Canada =)
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures Noni. I do love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to be a part of this event with you and so many bloggers!! :)
    Hugs to you sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noni,
    What a great post for Cathey!

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. a wonderfull post!!
    It's looking s great al those pumpkin posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. I'm loving visiting all these new blogs as well as supporting Cathey.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the comment above about being hand-in-hand across the world! Lovely sentiment... we should do this more often! Thanks for joining in this! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prayers and hugs for you, for Cathey.....for us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely images for Cathy !
    - love especially the detail that there is cute Kitty among the pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely pumpkins! It's a beautiful thing how we all came together for Cathey.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)