I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Friday, July 26, 2013

Catching up!!

Hello, hello, hello! What's being going on around here then??

My goodness, do you know I have missed two very important dates in my blogging calendar? TUSAL and IHSW! Yep, slack olé me....

I did take a photo of my ORT jar but just didn't get it posted in time and now it is half way through another month! So here is last month's pic. Better late than never, huh! I couldn't find anything to take a photo with and then I thought seeing as the month has revolved around Margaret Sherry designs one way or the other, I would put the ORT jar next to my MS calendar for the photo opportunity!

ORT's July 2013
On the top of the jar is lots of white and green which came from the MS Blog exchange that I was stitching most of last month. Pics to come shortly as it has now arrived at its destination.

The other big blogging event that I have missed this month is IHSW.

IHSW was last weekend and I completely forgot to visit Joyce's blog and sign up. But as it happens I didn't end up getting much stitching done anyway so I wouldn't have had anything to show for the weekend!!

If you want to sign up next month for the IHSW, or if you want to go and visit some other great blogs and see what others have been stitching over the IHSW, pop over to Joyce's blog and say hello.

Well dear readers, that's it for another ORT report, albeit one very late report. If you are interested in keeping in touch with what is going on with the 2013 TUSAL pop on over to Daffycat's blog and join in the fun. The next new moon is on 6 August so let's see how many more ORT's drop into the jar between now and then. And fingers crossed I will be on time for a change!

Til next time, happy stitching everyone, see you again soon!




New Moons - 2013
6 August
5 September
5 October
3 November
3 December

4 comments:

  1. Sweet orts..I love mr.froggie :)
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Noni,

    Thank you for visiting my blog.:) I welcome you as my new follower.:) I follow your blog,too.And I put your blog on my blog list.:)

    Greetings.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely orts Noni and such a cute calendar! Hope all is well with you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your calendar on the wall ;) hehehe

    IHSW used to be more fun.. I used to stitch, post my progress on the blog and visit everyone else during the week after. As the rules says, visit all blogs and comment.. it was fun to meet new bloggers and see so many different projects :) But then I realized that just a few stitchers actually do that.
    Most peoples simply sign up, stitch, post on their blogs and wait for the following month. We lose the chance for interaction and the concept for IHSW...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥