I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Friday, March 22, 2013

March 2013 TUSAL


Hello, anyone there??
I wouldn't be at all surprised if you haven't all deserted me - its been 3 weeks since I blogged... sounds a bit like a confession, doesn't it?

Gosh where do I start... well I missed the new moon, IHSW and St Patrick's Day... but I am here at long last!

I know I say this all the time - but seriously I do not know where the days are going.  Time has a funny way of going at the same speed but seeming like it is going faster and faster every day and I just seem to be losing the race to catch it.

"Web image"
 ORT Report
I have added some pretty ORT's to the jar over the last month.  Mostly the ORT's are from the Easter Exchange stitching for the MS Lovers Blog... and as it's still on its way to its destination I can't show you what I stitched and sent... hopefully it won't take much longer to get there.

March 2013 TUSAL
No Leprechauns in the house for a St Patrick's Day inspired photo... this little reading elf was the closest I could find!!

The rest of the ORT's for this month have come from the first puppy in "Puppy Love".  This is such a cute design to stitch.  The puppy looks so much like our Mitzi except of course for the colour of the ears!

MS Lovers Blog SAL #4 - Puppy Love
March 2013 update
As you can see I haven't finished him yet.. poor puppy only has one ear!  But it won't be long before the second ear appears....

So that's it for this very meagre ORT report.... hopefully the next one will be on time and will have a bit more excitement about it!

As you may be already read and heard over the last week or so Google Reader is disappearing in the next couple of months.  For those of us that use Google Reader to manage the blogs we follow this is not good news.  While I use Byline on my iPad to actually read my blogs the feed comes from Google Reader at the moment... so it's time to try and find a new reader.  I have seen a number of blogs about different types of readers and I am now confused... but I have decided to try "Bloglovin" and see how we go with that one.

So after signing up and transferring my existing blog reading roll over to Bloglovin I am ready for action!  I have even put a little widget on my sidebar so that you can follow me on Bloglovin.

Next thing I need to work out is whether the feeds will still work on Byline. But that is a bridge to cross at another time!

Want to see some pretty things.... have a look at the beads and charms that I recently ordered from Beads Online.  I was hoping to use the Easter Bunny on my exchange piece but unfortunately the order didn't quite get here in time... never mind I'm sure I will find another excuse to use him!



Well, that's about it for this little update....  Have a wonderful weekend everyone, see you again soon!




New Moons - 2013
10 April
10 May
8 June
8 July
6 August
5 September
5 October
3 November
3 December




14 comments:

  1. Great update. The puppy is going to be so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little dog is coming along nicely. I love the 'web image'I feel like that too sometimes:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww such sweet puppy..he is looking so sweet..
    Really time is flying ..
    Love for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly what you are saying about the time flying ....

    love that cute pup and hope his other ear is on soon ...lol

    I am hoping that my blogs will stay on my blog reader as don't use google reader ... love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though he has only 1 ear he's still cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely update - so glad to hear from you again. I am trying out Bloglovin' too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute little doggie. Love all those beads and I hope that google reader's demise will be reversed. I have tried blog lovin' but not fully lovin' it if you know what I mean!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm here! LOL ;) Love the cartoon, I feel a lot like I'm chasing time too these days :) Your little reading elf is so cute, and your puppy will be too - I love MS designs, but haven't stitched one yet myself. It is really unfortunate that Google is closing Reader - I don't use it (I follow through my Blogger Dashboard) but I know some people who depend on it and will feel stranded. Good luck with Bloglovin, hope it works out for you. Re: your beads: the little pink flowers in the top right corner are so pretty and the turquoise butterfly is gorgeous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute little puppy even with only one ear =D
    He will be very cute
    Beautiful beads and charms you bought sweetie
    Have a look on this shop on Ebay, http://stores.ebay.fr/paradisachat, they sell great things and they are very cheap (no postal costs...)
    big hugs
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Noni,
    Love the cross stiching you're doing. Can't wait to see
    the dog all finished, it looks cute.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your doggie cross stitch is so cute. Love the beads!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your puppy looks lovely :) cute as Mitzi :D
    So many pretty charms :D
    I'm with you on bloglovin, so far, I'm pretty happy with it :) easy to work and does its job ;) hehehe
    Hugs&smiles to you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)