I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Friday, February 15, 2013

February 2013 TUSAL


Love is in the air!!  
Happy Valentines everyone.... albeit a day late

Hello everyone!  Yes, I know I have been missing in action for a month.... my last post was my January TUSAL post... goodness me the days continue to fly by...   Not only haven't I been playing on my blog, but I also haven't been spending much time on catching up on my blog reading or emails.  Work has been so full on since Christmas/New Year - normally at night when I get home the last thing I want to do is get on the laptop... instead I play on my iPad! We have found a new game that has been a little bit all consuming... but I have now made a big decision... no more gaming at night - stitching and posting is what I should be doing...  Lets see if I can keep that promise :o)

ORT Report

Late as usual....
This month's little ORT's have come from two secret stitchings and also my little MS Summer Cat that is slowing limping along...

One secret stitching is currently on its way half way around the world and the other is almost ready to go on it's journey.... destination unknown as yet ;o)  Once they arrive I will do the full show and tell.

February 2013 TUSAL
Well dear readers, that's it for another ORT report.  If you are interested in keeping in touch with what is going on with the 2013 TUSAL pop on over to Daffycat's blog and join in the fun.  The next new moon is on 11 March so let's see how many more ORT's drop into the jar between now and then.

Now for some stitching updates....

MS SAL Updates
SAL #3 Cool Cats - well as mentioned previously, Summer cat is slowly limping along.  I will get this finished eventually!!

MS Cool Cat - Summer as of 15.02.13
SAL #4 Puppy Love - oops, not started yet....  I did have every intention of starting my puppies before the start of February... but instead I stitched a secret gift and started my MS exchange stitching instead.

So you think you might need an excuse to stitch this weekend.... no, probably not, but let's pretend that we do need an excuse... it's that time of the month again!


IHSW 15-17 February 2013
Woo hoo, here we are again... another IHSW.  I wonder if I will manage to actually get some serious stitching done this weekend.  So what will I be stitching?

Hopefully I will be able to tackle the following:

  • Finish off the exchange piece and box it up ready to send
  • Start Puppy Love
  • Stitch a bit more on Summer kitty

If you would like to join in the stitching weekend, pop on over to Joyce's blog, say hello and sign up.

Til the next new moon in March 2013, happy stitching and may your collection of ORT's keep on growing!

Now before I go, who wants to see a picture of our puppy love - Mitzi?

A few weeks ago Mitzi had a play date with your Mum, brother and sister. They had the best of times!  It took Mitzi a little while to get into play time with the other three, but towards the end she was having the best of times.  They will be all getting together again soon - I bet Mitzi can't wait :o)

Mitzi with her brother and sister
(L-R Marley, Milly and Mitzi)
Mitzi has taught herself a new trick.... or rather she has started copying Felix - jumping on the kitchen chairs.  Luckily she hasn't graduated to the table yet!!  She so thinks she is a cat sometimes...

Where's my dinner?
Well, that's about it for this little update....  Have a wonderful weekend everyone, see you again soon!





New Moons - 2013
11 March
10 April
10 May
8 June
8 July
6 August
5 September
5 October
3 November
3 December

9 comments:

  1. Hello my friend !

    :)
    Sometimes life is very busy and we get soo tired..


    I am allways happy to see you continue stitching M.Sherry patterns they are allways so happy and colourfull..and those a little bit chuby cats adorable.

    Mitzi had definetly fun with her siblings..
    The picture of her sitting on the kitchen chair is adorable.
    Her " the spaniel yes" are lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time just gets away sometimes. Mitzi is as cute as ever:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mitzi is so cuteeeeeeee
    sending you lots of hugs and love dear friend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have peeked my curiosity ~ what game were you playing!?!
    How fun for Mitzi! We will be taking Panzer soon for a visit with his mom and brother ~ I am anxious to see how they get along. Love her face in the last photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! Mitzi keeps getting cuter and cuter by the minute! Love her!! I hope you have a lovely stitchy weekend!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i understand you so well....i got home every day so late in the night and then i have to be with my son so he knows who his mommy is:p Then when he goes to sleep i'm so tired that i don't feel like turn my computer so i also stay on my ipad!(like right now lol) And then i still try to stitch a little. I will not ask you what gane you are playing so i don't also get addicted ehehe

    Now that i've finished my winter cat, i have to start my summer one, but just imagine to stitch so much white, i get nuts lol
    I also have to start our SAL:D But time goes so fast and we are almost on march!!

    Mitzi is sooo cute!!:)

    Have a nice sunday;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cat is going well sweetie :) Don't worry with the next SAL, you can finish this first, our SAL for this year is small... I think! I think we will all have enough time to stitch those cute puppies :D

    ohhh Mitzi looks so cute!
    How can you resist that look? ;) heheheh

    hugs!! Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what an over cute little dog you have sweetie
    her eyes....awwwwwww =)
    your cat is progressing well
    you made the most 'boring' part (in my opinion =D) ...the white
    happy stitching, can't wait to see everything =D
    Big hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥