I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Year 2012

Hello!  Just a very quick post today just so I can say that I managed to do a post on the 29th February 2012! 

It's a Leap Year!  Having one extra day in the year doesn't really mean that I have one whole extra day to stitch, but I would like to think so!  Unfortunately work does tend to get in the way of my stitching and blogging!

And does this mean that 2012 will not go as quick as last year?  Nope, don't think that's going to be case at all do you!!

Apparently one of the traditions of a Leap Year is that us girlies can ask our men folk to marry us.  Well seeing as Hubby and I are already married I can't do that - but if we weren't already married I would most certainly be waiting for him when he comes home from work with a bottle of the sparkling French stuff and popping the question!

I managed to do a little bit more stitching this week on my Autumn MS Lovers Blog kitty and now there is some lovely orange and browny coloured leaves to see.  Unfortunately an hour a day is not getting me very far with him, but every stitch is another stitch towards the end! 

But we do have a long weekend this weekend which for me means 4 days off... as I don't work on Friday's.  Can't wait!  So fingers crossed there will be a lot more to show you next week.
MS Lover's Blog SAL #3
Cool Cats (Autumn) - designed by Margaret Sherry
So my dear readers, that is it for today.  Hubby will be walking through the door any minute now after a long day at work and he will be wanting a nice hot cup of tea!  No sparkling French stuff tonight - maybe on the weekend as a nice treat!

See you all again soon!  Til next time, happy stitching

6 comments:

  1. Pretty little kittie stitches. I hope you and your DH enjoyed your cuppa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh well done you are defo making progress on there and one stitch done today is one less tomorrow (borrowed from Milly ) hope you enjoy your cuppa :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these designs. Your autumn leaves are so pretty.
    This one is the only design I have managed to stitch from the MS seasons set,for an exchange a while ago.
    Looking forward to seeing more of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I had no idea about that Leap Year tradition! Sounds fun :D ehhehehe
    Every stitch is a progress ;) I'm so anxious to stitch my summer cat!!! But I should way a little, at least until we finish the 1st cat deadline, don't you think? But these little guys are so adorable! It's hard not to stitch all in a row! hahahhaha
    Happy March sweetie!!! Hugs&Smiles, Nia :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you've already begun the Autumn cat...
    I just began my Spring cat 2 days ago =D
    Your stitching looks very pretty
    Have a nice week end sweet Noni
    Champagne ! =D
    big hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute wip :-). Love your adorable animals! Looking forward to following your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)