I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012


Ring out the old, ring in the new,
Ring, happy bells, across the snow:
The year is going, let him go;
Ring out the false, ring in the true.
~Alfred, Lord Tennyson, 1850

Happy New Year.  May everything that you wish for come true over the coming year.  I look forward to seeing you all in 2012 and keeping up with all your stitching exploits.

I have read over the last week or so that everyone is planning all their 2012 stitching goals.  Last year I set some stitching goals but didn't manage to complete them all.... so this year I will probably modify last year's list and see how I go for 2012!

I have another week off work and am hoping to get some stitching done but we shall see!  I have spent the last week scanning some of my magazine charts in an attempt to get my chart stash under control, but even though I have managed to scan over 140 charts I am nowhere near finished the first pile... let alone the 6 other files worth and all the other mags!!  We have also bought some new furniture to put in the craft room which already makes the room look better.  So I think our 2012 New Year Resolution is definitely to get the craft room sorted out and my chart stash under control!  At least these resolutions are achievable!!

Enjoy your New Year's Day.  All the best for the upcoming year.

Til next time,

4 comments:

  1. wishing you and your family a very happy new year..
    love cucki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year to you and yours....
    hugs
    xxx
    Valérie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goals are there to be modified ;o)

    Happy New Year Noni and all the best in 2012.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)