I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Totally Useless SAL - New Moon 24 December 2011

Oh my goodness it's time for another New Moon ORT Report.  This is the last one for 2011.

In my little ORT jar this month are lots of Chistmas colours from the Christmas cards that I have been stitching the last month.

This month I stitched a little kitty ornament for the Craftbubble "Crazy for Kitties" Christmas Exchange along with a secret card for the MS Lovers Blog Christmas Exchange, and finally I have just stitched a freebie Joan Elliott design which is a cute teddy Christmas Card.  Oh, and I also finished off a little Christmas stitch into a ornament which I sent to my Mum and Dad for their tree.

All the above will be revealed in a later post - this post is all about the final TUSAL ORT report for 2011!

Where do we find the ORT jar this New Moon... well, seeing as how it's Christmas they must be somewhere with Santa Claus or the elves!

TUSAL 24 December 2011
Oscar and the TUSAL jar and all things Christmassy!
Well, here they are... with Christmas puppy, some crackers, Joy Lindt choccies, snowglobes and of course a cat!!

While I was working out what to do for this month's photo Oscar and Felix decided to put on the Michael Buble christmas CD.  "Michael Buble" - said in our best Graham Norton impression!!  So Michael Buble's CD had to be in the photo too...

After I took this photo Felix decided to have a look at what was in the bag on the table that we bought back from City Farmers.  In this bag is the presents for Daisy dog and the puddy tats!  Of course Felix had to find it, and try to get into it.....  and when he did get into it there was somethng in the bag that I didn't realise was in there.
Can you see the cute little red hat sneaking out of the bag?
The pink thing that you can see is Daisy's new snuggie!!
Have a look at what we found in the bag.... and doesn't this make a great December TUSAL?

TUSAL picture number 2 - December 2011
Christmas gift from City Farmers and the ORT's jar
So that's it for this ORT report and for the 2011 TUSAL!  In January we will start all over again next year.

The hunt now begins for a new TUSAL far to collect my 2012 ORT's.  I do have a jar in mind but.... I think that it is probably way too big.  I received a gift at work the other day which was a jar full of toffees and at first I thought "Yes, my 2012 TUSAL jar!", but - well, have a look and tell me what you think?

Could this be the 2012 TUSAL jar..... maybe not!
If you wish to sign up for the 2012 TUSAL drop in on Daffycat's blog.

Til the next new moon on 23rd January 2012, happy stitching and may your collection of ORT's keep growing!

Merry Christmas!



New Moons - 2012
23 January
21 February
22 March
21 April
20 May
19 June
19 July
17 August
16 September
15 October
13 November
13 December

3 comments:

  1. Jingle the bells and play the music loud, for Santa Claus is coming to town! :D
    *゚¨゚゚・ ♫*:..。♡*゚¨゚゚・ Merry Christmas! ♫*:..。♡*゚¨゚゚・ ♫*:..。

    I'm running over here! hehehe I'll be back later to comment on your post ;) hugs&smiles to you!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. merry christmas to you dear..
    big hugs cucki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)