I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!


Good morning everyone!  Merry Christmas! 

I hope that this Christmas Day finds you all safe, happy and well.  Did Santa leave you lots of lovely surprises under the tree or in your stocking?  Did anyone get more stash?

Our day will be a very quiet one with just Hubby and I and the furry ones for lunch.  Hubby's two sons are not in Perth this year - one is in Sydney preparing to depart on Boxing Day and sail in the "Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race", and the other is in the UK where he is now studying Fine Art.  My parents and my two sisters and their families are at my Mum and Dad's in Dongara, but we decided not to travel this year.  So staying home we are!!  However, my brother and his partner have also stayed in Perth and will be coming over later this afternoon and staying for dinner.... well, someone has to help us consume the leftovers!

As we celebrate this very special day in our own special way, I would like to thank you all for reading my blog over the last year and for your comments and friendship along the way.
I wish you and yours all the best for this Christmas and for the New Year to come.  Stay safe and look after yourselves and each other.

Hugs to you all, see you again very soon!

5 comments:

  1. Still waiting on Santa here! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and merry stitchy new year to you :) love mouse xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry christmas to you and your family Noni!! I hope the season brings joy and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hubby here - just wanted to clear up one minor point - we didn't eat the "furry ones" for lunch. Just the way my darling wrote the blog it sounds as if we were having the furry ones with the cranberry sauce!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas my friend!!!
    Hugs to you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. I do reply (eventually) via email. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment! ♥