I don't have fireflies in my garden - which is a shame... only cats, bees, a dog and the odd dragonfly!! So please settle down with a cuppa, put your feet up and enjoy!

Monday, December 12, 2011

It's a very revealing Secret Squirrel time

Ssh... it's Secret Squirrel time!
While I can't reveal what I have done for my Margaret Sherry Lovers Blog Christmas Card Exchange I can tell you that it is finished and I have now sent it on it's way to Portgual.  All will be revealed around Christmas Eve/Day.  So stay tuned!

But don't panic Mr Mannering... I can reveal something to you!

Today is the reveal day for the Craftbubble "Crazy for Kitties" Christmas Card Exchange.  I have previously shown you what I sent to Sue in the UK, but I haven't shown you what I received until now.

"Crazy for Kitties" Christmas Card exchange from Sue
After unwrapping the packages from Sue (with a little bit of help from the boys) I had to read the book straight away.  It was a lovely book... all about a sweet little kitten who helped an NZ family through a very touch time.  If you get the chance to read this book make sure you have a box of tissues with you!  I checked out Helen's website and it appears that there may very well be a movie coming out sometime next year.

Now while I can't show you my Margaret Sherry Christmas card I can show what else I have been working on over the last couple of weeks.  The CB "Crazy for Kitties" group also did a Christmas Ornament exchange and I stitched a kitty ornament for Maribeth in the USA.  That was mailed today.  Two finishes in one weekend... must be a record!!

Kitty Ornament for Maribeth (Crazy for Kitties Exchange)
"Merry Kittens Ornaments" - Dimensions

My Christmas Tree
We haven't decorated the bottom in an attempt
 to keep the boys away from the ornaments!

Daisy dog all dressed up for Christmas!
(Woof- get these things off me Mum - woof)
Well lovely bloggers I must finish this post in a bit of a hurry as we have a raging thunderstorm outside tonight.  It has been around since about 4.30pm this afternoon and while it was eased off for about 10 mins or so, it is now back with a vengence and with each thunderclap and lightning strike the power is now flickering.... so I think it's time to say goodnight!  Plus the battery is about to run out on the laptop as is my battery - it is way past my bedtime!!

So before I turn into a pumpkin.. night night, see you all again real soon


5 comments:

  1. hello dear, cant wait to see your MS christmas card..ia m sure it will be something so sweet.
    aww kitties......i love them all so much..where was i? when you doing that exchange on bubble..hmmnn may be next time:)
    i love all the kitties card so much..very sweet.
    and the kitty ornament is so cute..
    your christmas tree is looking so beautiful..
    aww daisy doll is looking super cute..
    keep well dear..lots of love for you..
    hugs cucki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, i love your kitty ornament and ROFL at Daisy dog. How cute is she? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Noni, I have read that book. It is such a lovely story but you are right it is so sad!

    Hugs, Kaye xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh well done on the stitching front ... lovely exchange stuff you got too ... had to laugh about the tree and poor daisy, them things are not good for her street cred you know ...lol love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's coming my way!!! :D hehehehe
    ohhh that kitty ornaments is so adorable!! =) beautiful Noni!! congrats!! :D
    hahahah Daisy looks so pretty :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post. If you are a no-reply commenter, I will try and remember to leave my reply directly on your blog comment, otherwise I will reply via email! ♥ Note, I have had to enable comment moderation due to the number of spam comments I am currently receiving. Hopefully I can return to normal comment publishing soon :)